166

History

Chapter 166

Name:The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao Author:Warm Charge 暖荷

+ -  Turn off  Reset

Fang Hao is close to he Zizhong. Ordinary zombies are OK. Just follow the method of beating zombies before. However, those tall, slow-moving composite zombies, because of their slow speed, were not even bombed before, but also staggered towards the direction of the convoy.

"Upper left, lower right, middle..." He Zizhong's wind power can often feel the position of the zombies in the first place. After he points out the hidden positions of the zombies, Fang Hao takes out grenades from the space with his backpack in his arms and throws them to the target one by one. While they were scurrying around the zombies, they were able to clean up the zombies they met. However, because they were too fast, they might run into other people's scattered long-range abilities and zi|bombs. If they changed people, they would have been screened. Fortunately, their speed and reaction were fast enough. Fang Hao could avoid these attacks, while he Zizhong had the armor protection of wind power.

When the couple were wandering around sneaking attack on the zombie, one accidentally saw what a certain eater was doing. Involuntarily, their movements were at the same time, and they were almost hit by stray bullets.

"It, what is it doing?" Fang Hao flashes to he Zizhong. He is not in the mood to fight the zombie for the moment. He has to find out what his son is doing.

Hezi heavy expression is also a little stiff, with the help of Tuanzi's line of sight "to see" what it is doing.

A lot of zombies were killed directly by the explosion just now, but many of them were semi disabled. Tuanzi doesn't look up to low-grade mainland goods. When picking plant crystal nuclei, if they encounter three-level crystal nuclei along the way, they will collect them along the "belly".

If it's a Dead Zombie, it's easy to do. Just suck it out, but there are still half dead!

In the past, Tuanzi had no way to deal with these dead zombies. It could only "pick up" crystal cores from the dead zombies, but could not kill them. But now, I don't know whether it is eating plant crystal nucleus to get experience. It actually learned to "suck" the crystal nucleus in the Zombie's head from the wound on the head of the zombie!!

They can't tell whether this skill has been mastered or just thought of. However, as long as there is a wound on the Zombie's head, it can find a way to get the crystal nucleus out of the Zombie's head, and inhale it!

If it wasn't for the old man who only picked up the third grade crystal nucleus on the road when absorbing plant crystal nucleus, the crystal nucleus of those zombies who were bombed to pieces but were not all dead would be absorbed by it!

What happens to zombies without a nucleus? ——Is there any other option other than death?

In other words, Tuanzi has finally found a way to kill the zombie. Although he still needs other people's help, it is better than letting two people slowly kill them one by one and then wait for them to pick them up?