194

History

Chapter 194

Name:The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao Author:Warm Charge 暖荷

+ -  Turn off  Reset

He Zi smiles and pats Fang Hao on the shoulder, who complains in a low voice. Although he is also looking forward to returning to the space for rest, once he thinks about the wanton farmland in the space (cough) if he wants to get busy in the space, he would rather rest outside for two days.

"When things are stable, we'll go back and have a good look." Yes, don't think it's all over to give them a shopping mall. He doesn't mind going into the space for vacation later, but he does mind the double major undertaking of the two people. Along the way, because everyone is crowded in a truck, even turning over, he will encounter people. Naturally, he is not as thick as Guo Bing, pulling his beloved to do some sports in public. But he has been holding it for months

"Honey, no one's paying attention now. Let's go one night first." When he heard the ambiguous voice of the couple in the distance, he Zizhong felt that he felt as if there was something in his heart, and his arm tightened involuntarily.

Go in What if something happens outside?

Don't go in I came back very hard, and today is the first day of my return. I'm afraid there may not be anything wrong What's more, Yan Xin has arranged the people on duty tonight

After struggling for a little while, Fang Hao gently orders his head, and he Zizhong immediately flashes back into space with him.

Fresh air, blue sky, breeze blowing in two people's faces with salty taste.

The sound of clattering came from the waterfall. Not far away was the slow flowing river. On the other side of the river, the cattle and sheep were swinging their tails leisurely. In the river and in the pool under the waterfall, ducks and big white geese were wandering leisurely.

Behind, is the wanton soaring farmland, many vegetables and crops entangled together, can not distinguish which is which. But fortunately, although these crops grow more disorderly, they have not really soared to the point where they can't even see the roads and ridges. Otherwise, it will be more difficult to deal with them.

After taking a little look at the situation outside, they went back to the main gate of the bamboo building with their hands in hand. With a "poop" sound, the Tuanzi rushed into Ma Ma Ma's arms, twisting, rubbing and whining. Ma Ma Ma could not hold himself often when he was outside. Stinky Baba put himself out as a balloon every day! Although it is very like floating around, yes, but it is more like jumping! And let it wantonly drift and designated a certain direction is completely different, OK!!

Tuanzi's resentment was ignored by his father. When he got to the bathroom door, he was thrown outside the door. His clothes were scattered all the way from the coat at the gate to the socks at the door of the bathroom. Not long after, the sound of water and □ came from the bathroom, and some regiments had heard many times, but they never knew how to make a sound. Mm-hmm, look back We must study it carefully. How does this sound get rough?