164

History

Chapter 164

Name:The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao Author:Warm Charge 暖荷

+ -  Turn off  Reset

He Zizhong is absolutely free and easy to find the body of a zombie. As for Fang Hao's hand, Lei? Since practicing martial arts, Fang Xiaoshou's strength has increased obviously. The distance, angle and timing of throwing are comparable to those of professionals. Of course, if you lose it, you will be right.

After judging the situation of the zombie, He Zi took a step back, sat on the ground, opened the space, drank a few mouthfuls of water, and then his face changed.

From the beginning of the meticulous exploration, he felt that his power seemed to be different from usual. The sense of control and the feeling of integrating with the wind made him feel mysterious. Now, the feeling is even stronger - just like the last time when he was promoted to three levels!

Looking up at Fang Hao, Fang Hao immediately realized that he seemed to have something wrong with him. He hurried to him and said, "what's the matter?"

"It's going to be upgraded."

His voice was not loud, but it was clear to the people nearby. Yin Dong was surprised, turned his head and looked at him in surprise: "can you feel it before upgrading?" He didn't have a clear feeling when he was on the first two.

"When you go up to the third level, you can feel it. You defend." There was no time and no way to get into the space. Besides, it was so chaotic outside that he could not rest assured that Fang Hao was outside. He Zi sat in a corner of the car and closed his eyes.

The wind gradually congealed around him, like a small tornado. The golden silk thread also circled in the wind. The blue and gold light seemed to blend into one. The heat and luster were so dazzling.

"Keep defending!" Guo Bing was the first one to come back to his senses. He threw a thunder and lightning at the zombie flying outside and was chopping its wings!

The three wind zombies fell to the ground, but soon mixed into the zombie army and rushed to the direction of the convoy. There are zombies everywhere in the sky and on the earth!

Some of these zombies are far away and some are close, but their target is undoubtedly their motorcade!

Having lost at least one person in a car against the mutant plants, these zombies are obviously not so good to deal with!

In the car, the new voice starts to come out. At present, all the cars have been removed from the mutant plants with wheels and can be moved. However, if one car drives forward one by one, it is impossible for everyone to escape. The only way to do this is to arrange the motorcade in accordance with a certain formation, let two gas tankers with almost no protection measures and few hands in the middle, and the other cars start according to the formation he ordered.

It should be said that fortunately, their team is mainly composed of military personnel. Although a lot of private goods and cannon fodder were brought in when they were sent out, even if they were cannon fodder, they were absolutely elite cannon fodder! Even if they are oppressed by other people, affairs and power in the base and before the end of the world, their ability is also first-class.