136

Nowadays, the vast majority of small bases are located in remote areas, which are difficult to find and manage in a unified way. Although it can help people nearby to protect themselves in a short period of time, it will be more difficult to control as time goes on. Once the situation outside gets better, there may be some more difficult problems.

This is also one of the main reasons that the base side mostly adopts the measures of closing and merging similar small bases.

For example, in the case of accidental loss of important materials, it is not clear whether the person who took away the military weapons was from the base in city a or from the small base outside. As time goes on, it will certainly end. Although most of the weapons and equipment have been transported back by the base, if these scattered materials can not be used and distributed in a unified way, the bases will become competitors instead, which is not conducive to the future and development of mankind.

Frowning in the office for a few circles, the leader in charge had to take the leader who was responsible for taking the materials back to the villa area to plead guilty to those big men in the villa area. The matter has already happened. No matter how to delay it, we can't think of any way to do it in a short time. It's a big deal to push this matter to the small bases outside!

Now there is no room for retreat. He Zizhong and he Zizhong are more careful. They drive back to the explosion place and take out the two safes hidden by Tuanzi. Yes, he Zizhong left two safe boxes before they left, and one of them was completely filled, The other one has more than half of it.

After the safe is moved into the car, there is no space in the car. Even sleeping at night can only be done in the driver's cabin.

"Let's go back to the base and find a place to fight zombies." There are too many things in their cars and they are too noticeable. Carrying a cart of gold and silver jewelry is a very dangerous thing before and after the end of the world.

Nowadays, although most people think that jewelry is not worth food, it will certainly increase in value in the near future, once the situation stabilizes. In the face of such things, no one will not be moved.

The couple got together to discuss and picked out a shopping mall near the base from the map. This is a watershed. From here, we can see a relatively safe base area of influence to the west, and a relatively dangerous urban area to the East.

In this position, we can kill zombies and collect crystal nuclei without being too dangerous.

For five and a half days in a row, the couple stayed in the collapsed shopping mall every day. Because it is very close to the base of city a, the contents in it have been removed for a long time. Not to mention the original goods, shelves, even the decorative boards and wallpapers on the walls, the ceramic tiles and wooden floors on the ground have all been raked off. Many things have become the raw materials for the shacks built in the base today.

In the past five days, they were faced with only some first-class zombies and a few second-class zombies occasionally. If they didn't have more things to take with them and it was not convenient to take risks, the couple would rather compete with those senior zombies in the city. Unfortunately, they can't move for the time being.