133

He Zizhong and his wife did not learn how to use shoulder guided grenades. They only heard about grenades and guns. The previous trip also did not allow them to take time to do experiments - they were even less willing to test these weapons of mass destruction in space. However, it doesn't matter if it doesn't work. Anyway, it's the same if it's thrown down directly. Even if they can't explode, the explosives nearby can ignite them.

After two irresponsible parents came out, Tuanzi quickly flew in the opposite direction. After the explosion, it had already hid in a safe place. Of course, the air wave from the explosion also made it tumble, and some pieces of things would hit it. But none of this has any effect on this thick skinned guy.

As a result, the couple quickly returned to the space to watch a live broadcast of a shocking explosion.

As soon as they sat down, they closed their eyes and found that the Tuanzi was spinning around and around in the air waves. The two people who were watching from the main perspective were dizzy and almost had adverse reactions, so they opened their eyes in a hurry.

After a while, the two men closed their eyes again and switched their perspectives. Then they saw a large piece of Tuanzi flying towards him and turned his head. Stupidly, he hit it and slipped past

This kind of defense is really invincible.

Tuanzi was like a fish in the sky. With excited light in his eyes, he floated up and down the air stream in mid air. Before the fire on the ground dissipated, the ball, who had no idea what fear was, dived to the ground.

Before they could react to it, they saw that it rushed to the head of a three-level zombie who had just been blown out of his head, and "sucked" out a crystal nucleus in a piece of blood and flesh

Well, this is its snack. I also blame myself for forgetting that this guy's taste is so heavy that he didn't find a safe place to see the scenery in advance. I had to rely on his old man's perspective. Now I'm scared by myself.

He Zizhong and Fang Hao have completely lost their control over Tuanzi. As soon as the spirit of eating food comes up, they ignore what they say. I can only pretend that I didn't see the things that were bombed to pieces. Before the old man harvested a certain amount and was about to enter the space, let it fly higher to see the situation nearby.

The explosion was still going on. At the beginning, the several guided bombs almost made a pot of stew for the zombies and plants, not to mention the countless explosives and bombs that he Zizhong had set up in advance. After the first shot, they exploded in succession?

The situation of this explosion, except for the large pit which was directly thrown by two people, was not too serious - not serious here, but compared with the previous refinery.

Water and electricity have been cut off in the urban area for a long time, and these residual buildings have been completely wet after a long time of rainy days. Even if you see a big fire in these days, it is difficult to burn them. Therefore, although the scope of the explosion is very wide, it will not affect other places, let alone fire.

Although there are still a lot of zombies that have not been completely blasted in the vicinity, they can still barely move, but they can see that they can be cleaned up as long as the two people go out after the relative calm outside.