5

Half an afternoon and an evening, he Zizhong placed countless orders, searched many materials and printed out a pile of things on the Internet, and used up all the A4 paper at home.

"Buy A4 paper..." Write down a note in the memo of the mobile phone, he Zizhong just dragged the tired step into the bathroom.

The next morning, he zichong drove to Fang Hao's hotel after confirming that the orders did not arrive on that day.

Looking at the larger backpack and the laptop in Fang Hao's hand, he Zizhong realized that Fang Hao's "nothing" is really nothing.

"Why don't you go to the supermarket first? I happen to have something to buy." He Zizhong took his backpack and put it in the trunk. He Zizhong finally found the feeling of getting along with Fang Hao in his previous life, and he spoke freely.

He Zizhong's attitude obviously made Fang Hao relax. He nodded with a smile. The dimple on his left cheek came out again. He followed him and climbed into the co pilot's seat.

"Why didn't you go home? You work far from home? " He Zizhong asked casually as he drove.

Fang Hao's smile stopped: "they are all in s city."

"Ah?" He Zi was surprised. He thought Fang Hao came back to work after graduation because he was from this city.

Fang Hao explained with a smile, "my father moved to s city in my third year of high school. They have lived there ever since. "

They?

In Fang Hao's words, He Zi was puzzled. However, the two met only yesterday. It is not appropriate to ask these questions now.

"Where did you go to college? Have you found a job here? "

"University in M City, l University, work..." Fang Hao's face was a little red, and his voice went down, "looking for..."

Looking for? Come to F City before you find it? His family are in S City, the University in M City, before others live in a hotel, it means that he has no house in F City! What do you think? He shouldn't have come to F City!

He Zizhong didn't dare to think that Fang Hao came to F City for his own sake. Even if Fang Hao still liked him all the time, Hao could not even be sure whether he was still in F City, and there was no special relationship between them. How could he go here alone for the sake of the possibility?

Turning to Fang Hao, he could only see his red ears and white neck, which made his mouth dry.

"That's right. I just quit my job. Let's look for it together."

Sure enough, he Zizhong's words interrupted the embarrassment between the two. Fang Hao turned back in surprise: "quit? Why did the schoolmaster resign? "

"There is a lot of work pressure. I plan to change to a more relaxed one. I'm going to stay at home for a month and then submit my resume. What about you?"

As they chatted, they drove into a large supermarket. Pushing the car through the door, he Zizhong was dazzled by the huge chocolate towers with luxurious packaging.