139

As expected by Guo Bing and Chen Ning, a number of weapons with strong lethality against zombies, which are refined by mixing gold and silver, have been produced in the base, and their use effects have been verified for a long time.

He picked up a dagger about a foot long, including a handle, and nodded slightly, with a smile on his face: "although the hardness and toughness are not as good as those of traditional weapons, this weapon is the best choice to deal with zombies."

The person in charge of the production said with a smile: "the proportion is being developed in the laboratory, and we will try to find the most suitable material ratio as soon as possible. There are also special bullets and special bombs, which are new weapons developed for the zombies. I believe we can get good news soon. "

"Let them work harder. With these things, even if there are no powers, it will be sooner or later to subdue the city!"

"Of course! It's just precious metals like gold and silver... "

"Don't worry about this. Nowadays, gold and silver are not worth money in the base. These survivors may not bring other things when they escape from the city. But if they see gold and silver on the road, they will certainly try to take them with them." Antiques in prosperous times and gold in troubled times.

Gold is a hard currency to maintain its value in any country and era. Since ancient times, Chinese people have the consciousness of taking gold with them when they meet the war. After the situation is relatively stable, these can be money!

There are also places in the base where gold and silver can be exchanged for food. As long as they quietly increase the exchange policy in the base, they are not afraid that precious metals cannot be exchanged.

What's more, the real banks in the urban areas have real gold and silver Apart from these people, where do ordinary people know the place? After the overall equipment level of the troops is up, they can naturally go to the city to get back those things!

The special weapons in the base were produced. The first batch of weapons were immediately provided to some special forces in the base, and then the base immediately put into production for the follow-up troops and the teams that had signed the agreement before, so as to improve the overall strength of the base as much as possible.

At this time, a list was placed in front of general song. General song was sitting behind his desk, his hands crossed in front of him, staring at the list. After a while, he said to the guards around him: "go, let them bring the list of personnel before the operation."

The guard was stunned and quickly ordered to go out to find someone to get the list.

About 20 minutes later, another long, three page list was put on the table. General song looked at it and his eyes flashed with light: "sure enough..."

“…… Chief The guard didn't understand. He didn't look at the list, but What kind of flowers can be seen on the top? Or did the chief see the name of the person he knew?

General song leaned back to the chair behind him: "how many crystal nuclei have been absorbed by our healing powers?"

"Report chief, have absorbed more than 200!" It should be said that general song is indeed an old fox. His method of sending people to infect zombie virus and sending them to Lu family's healing powers to stimulate their powers has really succeeded! What's more surprising is that they specially selected some medical soldiers to send them for treatment, and one of them really inspired the healing ability!