149

All the samsara people must participate in this mission unconditionally. Although they may not be willing to go such a long way to a base where they don't know the situation, they have been closely bound together since the end of the world, living and struggling together. Perhaps everyone will have their own emotions, but for the sake of survival and the feelings that have been sustained before the end of the world, these 20 or so people are closely held together, never separated, and do not want to be separated.

At the end of the encouragement meeting before the mission, Zhang Xiaoming secretly asked Chen Ning, "we have taken all the things and cars. If people in the base find out, will they doubt us?"

If the space provided by the two sides can not be found in the base by force, they will be able to ensure that the space provided by the two sides will be left in the base early!

Chen Ning hooked the corner of his mouth and sneered: "do you think you will leave these things and they will stay here when we come back?"

Seeing Zhang Xiaoming a little stunned, Chen Ning raised his hand and knocked on his forehead: "this is our own thing, why not take it? In case of danger on the road, we can still run with the car in hand. "

Who knows how far this mission will go? You can walk for a day or two even a few hours before entering an urban area, let alone go to SH city?

If these things are left for no doubt, the base may not pay attention to their villas for a month or two, but for a long time Even if the base does not pay attention to, who can guarantee that other informed teams will not move what mind?

And in case of bad conditions on the road These things are life-saving things. Even if everyone can't survive in the end, it's better than cheap people who are greedy and calculating them behind their back.

On this point, he Zizhong and his wife thought the same as Guo Bing. After learning that the military required everyone to take a unified vehicle and conduct a complete military operation, he discussed with the reincarnation people and put all the useful things into the space.

Most of the members of the samsara team didn't sleep well this night. Only he Zizhong and he Zizhong had a good sleep. It was true that those who had a second hand were different.

What will happen in this mission, what will happen, and can we successfully arrive in SH city? However, when everyone gathered and waited for the bus the next morning, they found that they had underestimated many situations.

For example, meet some "acquaintances.".

Looking at Yin Dong standing in the waiting line holding glasses, looking at Xu Lili, who is reluctant to come here, and looking at several familiar team leaders in the crowd, Guo Bing represents the reincarnation and he Zizhong represents the couple, and gives a "ha ha" sound in his heart.

In addition to the soldiers who fled from sh city to a city to seek help from sh City, the rest of them were composed of scattered teams, powers, and an elite special unit of a city base.

He Zizhong stood in the team of reincarnation and looked around. He saw that the star sky boss and his family members were also standing in the team. In addition, there were some teams who participated in the last northwest mission.