69

He Zi's heavy horizontal knife blocks the zombie of level 2 speed, and Fang Hao's figure twinkles. A stab stabs at the neck of the second level lost!

"Hiss" a sound, that zombie suddenly retreats, but the neck is still pierced a hole. Then, he Zizhong's figure seems to turn into a blue, suddenly follow up!

"Don't stand still! Come on Yin Dong's voice suddenly sounded, so that the overlord team members come back to their senses, rushed to another by Allen frozen a foot of the zombie.

Even if one foot is frozen and the flexibility of movement is limited, the second level zombie is not so easy to deal with. It took five or six minutes for the second level zombie to fall on the marble floor under the siege.

"Come on! Go to the roof Hearing the sound coming from the stairwell, Yin Dong quickly reminds everyone that it is too late to take the crystal nucleus in the Zombie's brain.

There is no access to the top floor in the stairwell that people used just now. What really leads to the roof is the safe passage on the other side. When Allen and several people rush to another safe passage, they take a look at the corpse at the other end of the zombie who has already died on one side. The head of the zombie was beautifully cut off, leaving only a thin hole in the temple There are only two of them! Can you kill a second level zombie so quickly?!

There was no time for them to think about it. When they passed the stairwell of the zombie, there was a zombie hissing. A huge zombie was struggling to climb into the gate. Behind it, there were several speed zombies! It can be seen that if this zombie was not too big to block the speed zombies behind, they would have rushed in like the two speed zombies in front!

"Come on! Come on The people running in front yelled, and they rushed into the stairwell one after another. With the acceleration of speed ability, he Zizhong and he Zizhong could not have fallen behind. After the gate of the safety passage was closed by several people, all the people ran to the roof of the building.

As he rushed to the top floor, he Zizhong heard the sound of being knocked open by some heavy object from the lower gate. He Zizhong followed Fang Hao and escorted him all the way up the stairs. Suddenly, his waist tightened and he was entangled by something!

He didn't think he could make a heavy attack on the zombie. He Zi's elbow fell behind. He Zi's center of gravity was in a daze. He looked down at his waist. He had heard before that there was a kind of zombie that could entangle people with their tongue as a weapon. He thought he had met the mutant zombie. But who knows, entangled in his waist is actually a dark green, still with leaves of the vine?

Xu Lili?!

In her mind, she thought who could control the plant as a weapon. She watched her run fast and wanted to pull her at her own speed?

If Xu Lili calls for help and asks herself to help, although she is not happy, because there has not been any direct conflict between the two since her rebirth, and she has been quite polite to herself these times. Even if he Zizhong is reluctant, if not willing to pull her, at least he will throw something behind her and help her stop the zombie behind her. But now she said nothing, and suddenly wrapped herself with vines, how could she do it?