197

History

Chapter 197

Name:The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao Author:Warm Charge 暖荷

+ -  Turn off  Reset

Without a long battle, the ability is not easy to upgrade, which is the important news that the team can now determine. In a period of time after their team returned to the base of city a, there was still only one level three ability in the base, which indirectly proved their conjecture.

Therefore, Yan Xin secretly and quickly exchanged a large number of crystal nuclei with the new food produced, and after settling the former military forces that song family completely destroyed, Yan Xin quickly arranged a combat team to go out in rotation.

Among them, Guo Bing's original samsara team was broken up, and most of the most capable people took a team of more than ten people to take turns to go out and play crystal nucleus. The rest of the people in the base also have a variety of work to do. Each team will go out for 20 days each time. When they come back, they will have three days' vacation. After that, they will take part in all kinds of work in the base and wait for the next task of going out to kill zombies.

The most special case is he Zizhong and his wife. As a big killer in the team, Yan Xin didn't arrange them to do anything specially, nor did he ask them to take the team out to play crystal nucleus. Instead, he gave them full freedom to arrange their journey according to their own rhythm.

As the only two level Four ability in the two bases, Yan Xin is not prepared to let them lose their original law of action under their own arrangement. What if the efficiency of their actions with the team is inferior to that of acting alone? In addition, the two men's military value is relatively high, so Yan Xin nods. In addition to the fact that the two men have to report back to the base once a month, the rest of the things are all left with them, regardless of them.

Now, two people who show the ability level of zombie cultivation in the base are lying on the white sand beach to relax in the space, wearing beach pants, slippers and loose big T-shirts.

"I'm finished at last..."

"Yes, it will be all right from now on." He Zizhong holds Fang Hao's in his hand. A big umbrella with a brand of ice hockey sticks on top of their heads is used as sunshade umbrellas. They are lying on the ground to watch Tuanzi chasing seagulls in the blue sky.

Behind the beach where they were, there were rows of thick coconut groves, with rows of newly planted saplings planted in some places behind the coconut groves. This kind of tree is the rubber tree that the base relies on now and can make rubber. After Yan Xin got the seeds of this kind of tree, he asked the reincarnation team's plant power people to plant a pile of them as raw materials. The two were looking for the plant power to exchange for the seeds, which were also seeds, but not ordinary seeds, but the seeds of suspected mutant plants that they collected after killing the mutant plants.

They didn't dare to try this thing before. After they gave it to the plant power person, they also gave them a lot of instructions, and then they determined the essence of this thing under his experiment, that is, the mutant plant. That's right.