54

In the end of the world, there's nothing wrong with having a space ability, but if you overuse it on a mission that works with the official, and you haven't cleaned your tail But be careful. The official is not a fool. Once and a half times, people think that you are not lucky and have little harvest. But this time and again, and the materials collected in the course of your operation are still seen by the people of the same trade It's bound to be watched.

Why can you pay so much less with the presence of the spatial ability? There is no shortage of informers because of the base. In addition, the ability does not only appear in ordinary people. After the end of the world, many people in the military have acquired the ability at the same time.

The number of space powers is not large, but there are not many. There will always be some people in the whole army who will get this ability.

While he Zizhong drove to the gate of the base, two armed teams quickly surrounded the two vehicles that deliberately gave up the task items, and all the members of the vehicles were under control.

A rather guilty voice asked in a loud voice: "why do you arrest people?"

"Please cooperate with the inspection." With that, a gun went to the man's temple.

When the car left the gate, Fang Hao regained consciousness. His face was a little nervous: "did they find something?"

"Those two groups did it too clearly." He Zizhong suspects that the base has now developed an instrument to detect space powers. Although it may be only a primary device, it should at least be able to detect who has space, so as to carry out investigation. If he remembers correctly, it should be about four months after the end of the last life that the official completely found out the kind of equipment that can scan whether the person has the spatial ability or not, and the instrument that can deeply test the objects in the space.

"You say If they don't follow, will those people shoot? " In the end, people who have come from the era of peace do not want the state machine to shoot and kill people without asking.

Hezi laughed again: "don't worry, even if those people don't follow, they can take people away by force without shooting. I suspect that their cooperation with the military is not once or twice. This kind of small action has been done too many times before it is reported and watched by others. "

The two drove slowly inside. The road ahead was blocked by tents and vendors on both sides of the occupied road. They could hardly drive the car.

Suddenly, there was a cry of surprise in the crowd. Many people pointed to a car in front of them and exchanged something in surprise. There were two cars between the car and he Zizhong. They couldn't see who was in the car. But a little bit can still be heard faintly from the people talking on the roadside.

“…… Big stars

"What is that The overlord... "

He Zizhong's mouth was hooked up by the scattered comments. The action of Allen was really fast enough. It has been said that the overlord was an old team established in the early period of the end of the world, when the government just allowed individuals to form small teams. At that time, most of the teams in the same period were absorbed by other teams, and could not survive because of the small number of people, internal division and other reasons. Only the overlord has always insisted on perseverance, and later several large and small teams, in the base has obtained a lot of discourse power.