108

He Zi laughed again: "it is certain that they will be infected in that case. God knows what their claws have encountered? Speaking of it, my powers have changed... " After explaining the discovery function of wind power, he Zizhong reminded Fang Hao to tighten the handle while avoiding the attack of an unknown zombie. "It seems that the effect after the ability reaches level 3 is not as simple as level 1 and level 2. I'm afraid there will be more surprising changes when we upgrade it later. We should pay more attention to it in the future, maybe something unexpected will happen The ability to extend. "

He Zizhong's car was relatively stable - their car was strong, he Zizhong had the ability to "investigate", and there was no problem on the way to escape. But the other cars are not so lucky. When they fled all the way until the sky turned pale, they finally got rid of the group of zombies who only loved to attack the passing human beings at night. But at this time, there are few cars that can guarantee good appearance.

Even if they were Guo Bing, their predators were hit by all kinds of animals all the way. Although they did not damage the door panel, the black and sticky liquid hung on the body of the car, which was very disgusting from a distance.

"Brother he, are you two OK?" Green walkie talkie suddenly heard Guo Bing's voice, He Zi re heard the voice and picked up the walkie talkie to respond: "it's OK."

"Can you two come and get out of our car while we rest ahead?"

He Zi picked up his eyebrows and looked at Fang Hao. Seeing that he nodded to himself, he said, "OK, we'll go there in a moment."

Guo Bing asked. I'm afraid the wounded appeared in their car.

After putting down the walkie talkie, He Zi said to Hao in a low voice: "I'm afraid some of them are injured. Be careful when you use the powers later."

Fang Hao nodded: "I'm afraid if the team doesn't stop..."

"It should take a rest. After all, it was so dark last night that more than one or two people were injured." Even oneself all hang color, not to mention others? Say, "did you get hurt last night?"

Fang Hao shook his head and laughed: "I'm ok. After my speed ability reaches level 3, nothing can catch up with me."

"It's better to check it first. By the way, does the ability to detect the body consume mental energy?"

"I'll try." If the energy consumption is relatively small, it is just a scanner, which is better than the equipment developed by the base to check whether there are wounds on people.

With his eyes closed, Fang Hao held his left hand to his right hand and checked to make sure that he did not have any wounds or zombie virus infection.

As expected by he Zizhong, however, five minutes later, the army announced that the people would rest in the same place.

It is true that the injured people are not only he Zizhong and the samsara team, but because the sky is too dark, who is injured around? It's not clear if the injury is serious or not.

Fang Hao had drunk space water to replenish his energy before going to the samsara bus, but he was still sweating on their car. There is no way, reincarnation this time a total of 12 people, there are enough ten people hanging color! Among them, Ding Minggang, the fire power, is the most seriously injured. Even the blood from the wound has turned black. If the motorcade takes a rest later, he will become a zombie directly!