172

History

Chapter 172

Name:The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao Author:Warm Charge 暖荷

+ -  Turn off  Reset

"Major, let them stay there Is it all right? " The adjutant asked uneasily in the slightly shaking car.

Yan new look unchanged: "do not stay, do you want to take them with you all the way around?"

The adjutant quickly shook his head: "no, no, just..." He pointed to the map on the wall.

Yan Xin stood up and said, "Oh, you said this. I forgot to change it. " Then he went to the map and stretched out his hand The original map has been changed, and the paths and red places marked on it are all different from before!

Although the general terrain, the main roads are right, but the lanes specially marked before and the secret paths drawn by hand on the map are quite different!!

The adjutant grew up, and then he couldn't help covering his mouth and laughing. This picture has been hanging here for many days, but although Yan Xin said he would go to the place marked on it to get weapons, he never asked the driver to come in and study the route together, so he hung it here.

On the other side, Zheng Shao Wei couldn't help laughing. He saw that Wu Geng had been unhappy for a long time. He was the second generation. Although he came to seek help, even though he lost a leg, he still fought hard to improve his ability level and become a strong one. Can you see Wu Shao again? With the crystal nuclei that are easy to collect from my parents, I linger and rush to the second level. Don't talk about it and make more efforts to improve our own strength. Even the car is not willing to get off! Such a person even a little bit of man's blood, that is, in the base more of their own nest horizontal things, what thing!

Now he was killed by Yan xinkeng. He asked for it!

Yan Xin was still expressionless and turned to look out of the car: "although Miss Song found me before leaving the base and asked me to try to kill Wu Geng on the way out, I didn't intend to do it." His voice was cold and cold, without a trace of personal feelings. "If he didn't ask for trouble or deliberately seek death, I would not have moved him. Now that he has moved these thoughts, I don't need to protect him." He didn't owe Wu Geng anything. If he didn't kill him, it was because we were all in the same boat, we could live one more person, and maybe in the end it was his own help. There was no conflict between Wu Geng and himself. Yan Xin himself did not have any good feelings for the eldest lady of the Song family.

If he didn't owe song Lao a favor, he Yan Xin would not have been classified as one of the Song family, and he would have been pushed into the task now. Of course, if he could leave the base to increase his strength, he would have accepted the opportunity to exercise.

"You're right. This is the time to clear away the nails in the team and the dregs who don't want to finish the task well." The adjutant quickly advised.

Yan Xin nodded slightly, and gently pointed his finger at the table: "let each team make statistics, and count all the people with logistics abilities. From today on, the original logistics department and the people who follow the car are merged into each team, and the personnel in charge of logistics and sundries will be co-ordinated on each vehicle."