16

It seems that their luck is very good. Maybe because the outbreak of zombie virus happened in the early morning, many vehicles carrying goods were on the road and transported into the city at that time. Therefore, there are many vehicles with good things scattered on the road, isn't it? Two blocks away from the gas station, the two were lucky to "pick up" a full tanker.

With this tanker, Hezi was greatly relieved. Because of the particularity of fuel, many forces reacted after the end of the world and took priority to occupy the gas stations at the first time.

For example, those who run to gas stations and find that they have run out of gas, they have good luck. It would be very unfortunate to meet people who occupy gas stations and rob them.

If one of them is not good, the oil is not found. On the contrary, they still have a life.

When he Zizhong and Fang Hao arrived at the gas station, two cars were already filling up. Seeing he Zizhong's car, the two groups of people remained alert and did not pick up a conversation.

There are two zombies lying on the edge of the gas station. I don't know whether they killed them or those who came here earlier.

In the small room of the gas station, there are several staff members who have become zombies. At this time, they are pounding the small door with their bodies.

In the 24-hour convenience store not far away, the windows and windows on the door are all broken, and there seems to be a figure shaking inside. I don't know whether it is a human or a zombie.

One of the cars in front of the car filled with gas and drove away in a hurry. The other car drove to the door of the convenience store.

He Zi gets out of the car and refuels. Fang Hao stands by with the weapon. The SUV is basically full of oil, but it will be full soon.

He Zizhong's purpose of coming here today is not just to add oil. After filling up the gas, they drove to a small room near the gas station. The door inside was half open, and the person or corpse that should have been inside had already disappeared.

He Zizhong was the first to take the lead and walked cautiously ahead. Sure enough, there was no one in the room. There were many oil drums in the corner of the room.

After collecting most of the oil tanks, he Zizhong looked at the gas station with some regret. If it wasn't for the fact that all the oil tanks in the gas station were buried underground, he would really like to dig them out and throw them into the space Gasoline is less and less consumable. He doesn't have too much. He can put it in the space anyway.

When they drove past the convenience store, they saw two people running out of the convenience store. They complained to the driver: "I'm sorry Things fell all over the floor, and a lot of them were trampled on. "

There was no delay. They stepped on the gas and drove on. On the way to the coal plant, there are more vehicles. This road leads to the highway. At this time, people who are quick to react want to run out at the first time, but because of the sound of the car driving, the zombies hidden in the dark are led out.