2

The scene in memory is vivid, but it also has the unique hazy and dim yellow of memory.

It was a high school playground about six or seven years ago, with hibiscus flowers blooming, with bursts of fragrance. Beside the playground, students' laughter came from afar.

He Zizhong, who is about to graduate from senior high school, stands under the hibiscus tree and looks at the man with his head down in front of him in surprise.

He Zizhong didn't have much impression on him, but his only memory of passing by in school was particularly deep.

Only Ji's impression comes from the fact that the boy is very Well done!

Yes, beautiful. For boys, he is a little too delicate. He has big eyes, cat's eyes and hanging eyes. When you smile, a small dimple will appear on the left corner of the mouth. To tell you the truth, in he Zizhong's memory, not to mention boys, even the girls in school, no one has him to look good.

How could he forget? How can it be forgotten?

This is he Zizhong's whole life. Dai Jun and Fang Hao knew about this space. Later, although the people in the team didn't know the secret of the string of hands, they knew that they were the powers with space. However, after Dai Jun learned that he had this magical space, he was unwilling to stay outside and refused to come out of the space all day long.

It was not until he followed the motorcade to a city, until he found that the actor he adored now became a very powerful team leader. Dai Jun left the space and lived in a city base during the day. When he is not at home, he runs to take things out of the space and approach the favored one.

Fang Hao never told him about space, but all the way north, the man hid in the space and disappeared. Even Xu Lili, a greedy woman, could guess that there was a problem and tried to eavesdrop and peek. What's more, Fang Hao, who has always had a better relationship with herself, can guess what's wrong? But he never asked one more question. Even if he was chased by the "overlord" team later, he just followed him silently, asking nothing, and unconditionally believing in himself, supporting himself and accompanying him.

At first, I didn't understand why Fang Hao did this. He only regarded him as a loyal partner. But now

Senior three playground, that love letter

Who would believe that, six or seven years later, the feelings at that time had not changed? Let a young man even pay his life for it.

I took a long breath and looked at the empty space. Neither the man nor Fang Hao knew how his space was activated.

Generally speaking, those space novels describe the method of activating space by the way of recognizing the LORD with blood. Even he Zizhong once discovered that her cousin Xu Lili took the opportunity to wipe her blood on her hand string intentionally, which was a test made after she found that Dai Jun always disappeared without any reason.

I felt the three characters "hezizhong" engraved on the Buddha's head for a long time. These are the three characters. I was learning to carve seals as a pastime. Last night, on a whim, I engraved my own name in small seal script on this string of hand strings that I wear all year round. Unexpectedly, space was activated.

And this mark, after a night, has become the present, as if it has existed for a long time.

Because the space is activated, I have been sleeping from last night to today.

Four acres of brown red land, a two-story small bamboo building, behind the bamboo building, there is a bare small soil slope, a well, a stream extending from the pool formed by the waterfall on the other side of the slope, bypassing the land and flowing to the end of the void space. This is the space in which he lived for more than three months in his previous life.

A total of four acres of land, of which the small bamboo building occupies a small part, and even the small hillside behind is also extended from the land.

Strictly speaking, the area that can be cultivated is less than three mu. In addition, he Zizhong plans to raise some chickens and ducks, set up a grape trellis and so on. In the end, he can only leave about two mu for farming.

He Zizhong enters the bamboo building. The second floor is a large room with good lighting, which can be used as a bedroom. There is a low platform near the window. Besides, it is empty and has no furniture.

On the first floor, there are only three rooms, one is the living room, the other is the kitchen. There is a partition board in the corner of the kitchen, and the basement is below. Another small, is the bathroom and bathroom.

Although the bamboo building is not big, only has two small floors, but its basement is very amazing.

The whole area of the basement is as big as four acres! It's the same size as all the space above. All the things stored here can keep the appearance when they are put in. They can also be manipulated by the mind.

"Leave.".

Thoughts flashed in his mind, and he Zizhong returned to the room again. Now there is nothing in the space. He needs to buy tools, a lot of crop seeds, fruit tree seedlings and other things

In the brain is turning to buy things, has been holding in the hand of the mobile phone suddenly sang again.

Looking at the name on the mobile phone, he Zizhong's lips tightly pursed up, and wanted to refuse to answer directly. After thinking about it, he Zizhong's fingers slid to answer the button and put it to his ear.

"Zizhong, what's the matter? I've been calling you for a long time and I haven't answered. " A familiar voice came from the phone - Dai Jun."I didn't hear that." He Zizhong's voice is very cold. How can he not be indifferent? In his previous life, he was tossed about by this man, and he was still shallow?!

He Zizhong is still standing by the window, looking at the pedestrians coming and going in the community. It is about 11 o'clock at noon. He Zizhong has been sleeping until now because of activating the space yesterday. He has not even gone to the company. Many of the unanswered calls in the mobile phone are from colleagues and companies.

It seems that he Zizhong didn't hear the displeasure in his voice. Dai Jun's voice was sticky, smiling, and coquettish: "Zizhong, let's go out for dinner tomorrow night. Can we go to Jinyue near your house? I invite you

Listening to the once familiar voice, he Zizhong has a kind of feeling like an isolated life - of course, it is also like an isolated life.

The content of the phone is very familiar, but he Zizhong still feels at a loss after his sudden rebirth. However, he Zizhong has already remembered what happened at this time in his previous life - yes, today in the previous life, Dai Jun did call him at noon the day after he activated the space, and agreed to go to dinner together tomorrow night.

Usually, when they go out to eat and play together, I love that he is still a student at school, so he never let him spend a cent. But this time, it was not so much his treat as his apology.

Yes, it's a confession.