109

As the motorcade continued to advance, the commander in charge of the operation on the command car was frowning. Suddenly, he remembered something and asked, "who informed me of the situation last night?"

The adjutant even said, "it was announced by the night power team." Although they didn't know who it was at that time, it was the psionic team that discovered it first, which is absolutely true.

The commander nodded and asked nothing more. He remembered that the mutant animals had attacked from the direction of ten o'clock, which was exactly the direction the powers were defending. It was normal that they were the first to find out.

Fang Hao wakes up after noon. He wakes up from hunger. Can he not be hungry?

"Awake? Have something to eat. " He Zizhong, sitting in the driver's seat, heard Fang Hao's bowel sound in his stomach and said with a smile.

Fang Hao's face was a little red, and he was not polite. He took the curry rice left before from the space and ate it. Around Tuan Zi, his eyes shining with water, looked at Fang Hao's spoon pitifully. His big eyes moved with his spoon.

Both of them felt that Tuanzi was greedy, but neither of them paid attention to it. As soon as he ate something, he had to go to bed and couldn't wake up. What should he do if he needed help in an emergency? Anyway, it doesn't eat and it doesn't die of hunger.

"Where are we?"

"At highway, you can go straight down here to p City, where the destination is." The military base was built on the outskirts of the city, but not far from city P.

"It's going to take another day or two." Looking at the speed of the turtle's speed ahead, Fang Hao delivers a spoonful of curry rice with tender beef to he Zizhong's mouth.

Although he Zizhong had lunch, he only ate some convenient things in a hurry while driving. Fang Hao was not polite to feed him. He took it and ate it.

"upgraded, upgraded, really upgraded!" A man in a white coat, two eyes burst out with amazing light, extremely fanatical hands on the armrest of the hospital bed in front of him.

The person on the hospital bed subconsciously shrank back, and had to stretch out his hand again under the sign of the other party. A fiery red flame rose fiercely in his palm, and its size and temperature were much better than those of the previous level of power.

"Congratulations, you are the first volunteer to be promoted to level 2 in this experiment." Some leaders of the base came to the bed after confirming that the experimenter had no problems after his ability was upgraded to level 2 and whispered to the people around him.

The psyche was also very happy. He looked at his hands over and over again. He didn't expect that the power could be upgraded like the rumor. Fortunately, he had promised their experiment.

"What? Only 500 nuclei can be upgraded to the second level? "

"Are you sure there are no other side effects after the upgrade?"

"Very good. Take the nuclei out immediately."

…………

In fact, one or two days before the last zombie siege, some people found the use of crystal nuclei in the high-level of the base. After the zombie siege, even if the survivors under the base protest, they should give priority to those crystal nuclei. Originally, they were also worried about whether there would be any side effects of using this crystal nucleus upgrade ability? Fortunately, military laboratories have stepped up their efforts in the wake of the zombie wave - if not for the saturation of the nuclei absorbed every day, the experimenters would have been able to measure the number of nuclei needed to rise from level 1 to level 2.