26

He Zizhong, the area where they are located is not small. They even went straight to the villa area at daybreak?

"This is a villa area with toughened glass." Fang Hao was surprised. He Zi laughed again and took his hand to the first floor. "Yesterday, when I read the information inside the community, we had a lot of empty houses."

Among the people who have been evacuated this time, ZF is very important, and there are a lot of rich people in the city. Some people even have real estate here, so they should give priority to cleaning up here.

He Zizhong chose the villa near the gate yesterday because he knew that the houses deep in the villa area were basically those of the big men.

The villa area is also divided into inner and outer areas. The inner area is the place where important officials live, and where big men hold meetings and work. The villa area originally reserved buildings for clubs and indoor swimming pools, but will be converted into office space in the future.

Most of the people living in the outer district are the former heads of households, rich businessmen, and various organizations with their own ways.

After a period of time, in addition to the inner District, people in other houses, even the head of the household, must pay a monthly tax to ensure that the house is not expropriated. Of course, the villa area of the house they do not dare to forcibly expropriate, not to mention other, the safety lock is enough for people to eat a pot. Once forced to break in, it can only be replaced by ordinary door locks, the security will be greatly reduced.

As expected, he Zizhong expected, and soon soldiers came to inspect.

Hearing the door ring, he Zizhong carefully went to open the door and confirmed that there were soldiers outside.

Several soldiers who had already mastered the database of the community confirmed the information of he Zizhong's householder. After checking each room, he Zizhong turned off the monitoring equipment early in the morning and sent it to the space. After confirming that there were no zombies in the room, most of the armed soldiers withdrew, leaving two responsible for the registration.

"This is it?" After registering his personal information, the soldier looks at Fang Hao.

"My love."

……

…………

………………

There was a silence in the room. The registered soldiers were a bit silly. They had seen homosexuals, but they had never seen such a calm and righteous man!

His eyes were swept over the rings of the same style on both hands. The small soldier in charge of registration whispered to another older man for help: "well, how should I write this?" It's really a rich area, but it's different from ordinary people.

"Just the spouse." The other one is much more calm. Anyway, it's all like this outside. Homosexuals don't break the law. How can they care? Write it as it is.

After filling out their personal data, they asked, "have you always lived here? Did you ever leave? "

"We were busy with our work in F City before. After the accident on the 1st, we felt that it was unsafe there, and we just came back on the morning of the 3rd." But they can't deal with the monitoring facilities on the road?