58

After listening to Liu Jiangfeng's words, Fang Hao frowned and pursed his lips: "I remember he didn't carry a lot of cans? And steal things like that? "

"I'm used to stealing. When we fled to city a together, there was always little in the team. Once he was caught in the middle of the night Is this a recidivist? " Obviously, there are so many cans on the car that I am not satisfied with. I secretly touch someone else's car to steal instant noodles in the dark. Instant noodles are packed in plastic bags. As soon as he takes them, he wakes others up and is caught on the spot.

Maybe he wanted a change? But he didn't have to change what he had in his car, but he stole it in the dark? Do you really think other people are stupid?

His car was clearly filled with cans. At first, these reincarnated people didn't want to bully him. They didn't take advantage of the fire. But since he didn't know how to do good or bad, no one would appease him.

A few people were just talking. A man came over from the samsara side, looked at the faces of he Zizhong and suddenly asked, "you Is it a XX SUV? Last time someone stopped and robbed the road on XX road... "

He Zizhong also recognized the man and knew that he was the reincarnation boss. He nodded and said, "yes, it was the time to block the road with a telegraph pole."

The man held out his hand with a smile: "Guo Bing, the samsara team."

"He Zizhong and Fang Hao. We'll do it together. " He Zizhong didn't say his team name. Anyway, the team logo on his arm was also printed on it. Two person team, one person team for the larger team is equivalent to scattered people, usually no one will deliberately remember.

"You know each other?" Guo Bing looks at Shen Haiping.

"Yes, that's what we said last time. If it wasn't for them, the last time we met a mutant bear, we would have died." Shen Haiping did not directly explain that Guo Bing had seen the strength of the two men, and had heard Shen Haiping say something about their previous distress: "no wonder, are you interested in cooperation? We are going to the Binhai District of F City, task 28. There is still a batch of things we must get this time. If you are interested, we can go to our place and talk about it in detail

"28?" He Zi is very picky. The Binhai District of F City is still some distance away from the urban area of F City. Before the end of the world, it will be at least 40 minutes by high-speed rail. But it's a wharf where all kinds of goods will be transshipped. If you go, the harvest will not be less, but the risk is also great. "Let's look at the mission first."

"Naturally, you look first."

Xu Lili watched another person come by. After a few words, he Zizhong and he Zizhong went to the inquiry computer. They couldn't help but follow up.

"This is it?" Guo Bing raised his eyebrows and glanced at Xu Lili.

"I, I am his cousin." Xu Lili quickly points to he Zizhong and explains.

He Zi turned his head again and said, "you go back first. Captain Guo and I are acquaintances. The task of your team should be settled soon."

Xu Lili was so angry that she didn't hear what was said between several people just now, but this Guo surnamed clearly arrived later! Who is acquaintance?! But she usually and he Zizhong's relationship is not so good, this time if it is not Allen seems to have a fancy to their strength, she does not have to pester them here, what kind of character is she really?!