10

They went out a little late today. Fang Hao's face was slightly red. He always lowered his head subconsciously. When he looked up to he Zizhong, his eyes were full of happiness and joy that could not be concealed.

The waiters who have cultivated themselves here can see at a glance that these two handsome men are a pair. This is a holiday resort. How many people have seen about marriage tourism and couple tourism? Men, women and men, women, all kinds of mainstream society accept, do not accept, they have seen more than one or two pairs? I've seen it for a long time.

When the two disappeared at the door of the villa, a few little waiters who had nothing to do got together to gossip: "today that's right, so handsome!"

"What is that? Last time you weren't there, it's good to have a pair of lesbians. "

"That's right. I've seen make-up paintings, but I can't see the original. What's so beautiful? These two are natural and handsome

"No matter how handsome we are, people only like men."

"That's why you want to enjoy it? Good men have gone to stir the foundation, we can't catch more eyes on what we can't get? "

……

Wearing life jackets, sitting on a yacht, they came to the quay against the wind and waves.

He wore a baseball cap, a mask on his face, a T-shirt and a long sleeve shirt.

Fang Hao, in order to cooperate with he Zizhong's equipment, also made a similar dress, wearing a mask on his face.

Because of the indescribable flu pathogen's wanton, most people on the road to prevent infection, do similar dress up, but let he Zi save a lot of trouble, no one can notice his weak face at this time.

I went to the car shop and chose a large capacity SUV as a substitute for these days. He Zizhong's SUV has been removed from the back seat and thrown into the space these days. At the same time, he also threw in two hummers, farmland, planter, and the excavator he had used before. All of them were directly rented by him from the car company with no public morality. When the end comes He won't give it back until he's crazy.

Now, he didn't want to leave the car in black. Unless the time of the end of the world changes, he will definitely leave the car ahead of time.

Two people in the nearby market around the morning, fish market side, the day has not yet begun to wholesale, when the two arrived, wholesale sellers have been closed.

But retailers also have a lot of good stuff in their hands.

He Zizhong bought a lot of fresh and living seafood, and threw them into the trunk with boxes, nets and bags. In a blink of an eye, it was received in the space.

He didn't try to avoid Fang Hao when he did these things. But Fang Hao, who had just made a successful confession, was still confused because he Zizhong was a low-temperature and weak person. He didn't think of Fang Hao until they got back to the shore and were ready to ferry to the diving spot? Senior? What about fish? "

He Zi raised his eyebrows again without saying a word.

Fang Hao looked at him blankly. When he rented a car in the morning, he agreed with the car dealer that he would rent it for four days, only half a day in the morning every day, and put the car back to the garage when he was not in use. Now there are still things on the car. It's hard to let the car dealers pull them away together?