17

"Schoolmaster, I'm going to cook." After washing his hands four or five times and soaking in disinfectant for half a day, Fang Hao's spirit rose again when he thought of the materials prepared at noon.

"It's good to make something simple for dinner, and that's good for you at noon."

"Well, I'm going to get rid of the materials I've prepared for lunch and make more spare meals." Thinking of the glutinous rice and peanuts soaked at noon, Fang Hao rolled up his sleeves and rushed into the kitchen.

Killing zombies is an individual activity, both of them feel very tired. Fang Hao was very willing to put meat and vegetables in his home. He made a lot of glutinous rice balls, rice rice rice balls, meat dishes, vegetable dishes, eggs and so on. Also very forthright with a large piece of pork just collected today, stewed a large pot, now is still slowly stewing on the fire.

Not to mention, he had just ordered he Zizhong to cut two pork chops and three mutton chops with the momentum of chopping zombies. They were passing through the water.

He Zizhong, who felt that his arm was not strong enough, quietly felt out of the door. After entering the kitchen, Fang Hao's momentum suddenly became better. Although he still couldn't move his eyes, but Cough, he just came out to cultivate his shoulders.

The scene in the space is still the same as before, most of the farmland in front of us is empty, and we haven't had time to plant anything. The bamboo forest in the back mountain is growing vigorously. Peach blossoms on the hillside have fallen. Peach trees are hanging on the trees. It is estimated that they will be harvested soon.

The growth rate of poultry and domestic animals is not very fast, at least the chickens and ducks are still a group of yellow velvet, which looks cute. Cattle and sheep are also leisurely wagging their tails, eating luxuriant grass and vegetables added to them.

The crops grow fast in the space. Although he Zizhong has only circled a small plot of land to raise domestic animals, it can fully meet their consumption.

"Go to the back mountain and have a look." Although there are many fruits at home, most of them are collected from the outside, which is not comparable to the food produced by the space itself. The things collected can be kept in the future to exchange with others for necessities. It's good for them to consume space products at ordinary times.

After a walk up the mountain, there are not many fruit bearing trees. Compared with vegetable crops, the growth and maturity of fruits are not fast. But even so, in a week or so, we should be able to gain a lot.

It's the bamboo in the back of the mountain. Many bamboo shoots have been drilled out. If the bamboo grows longer, it can also be cut down to make fences, shelves, etc.

"There are a lot of bamboo shoots growing in the back. I've dug a lot of them. What do you want to do?"

Hearing the sound, Fang Hao put his head out with his eyes shining: "put it down first, then I'll marinate some dried bamboo shoots, and then I'll fry and eat the rest."

After entering the lower floor, he Zizhong felt a headache again

It was good when I collected it before. Basically, I took what I saw, but now It's all in a mess.

"Take your time." Sighed, fortunately, the things in the lower space can be controlled by mind.

The clothes, food, daily necessities, non-staple food seasoning are separated in turn, and the shelves are emptied to hold the space products for convenient use at any time.

After He Zi's consolidation, Fang Hao just came downstairs. "What's the matter?"

"When the meal is ready, I'll take some fresh-keeping bags to hold rice balls and cakes with vegetables." Then he saw the space that had been sorted out and put out his tongue: "the schoolmaster is so fierce! Is it finished? "