178

History

Chapter 178

Name:The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao Author:Warm Charge 暖荷

+ -  Turn off  Reset

A single man can run from the zombie sea without disturbing any zombies to the wall. What's more, he can climb up all the way. What's more, he climbs so fast! They thought it would take at least a long time for him to come up, even if he was very good!

"You, who are you?" At present, the captain of the team in charge of defense stepped forward to ask.

"I am one of the members of the team sent by city a to support the base of SH city. I want to see the person in charge of your base." Before he Zi took it out again, the copy Yin Dong gave him lit up, and then put it away again, regardless of whether those people saw it clearly or not.

Seeing that he had no fear at all in front of the surrounding guns, the person in charge and several exchanged their eyes: "give us your proof, and we will report to the superior."

He Zi glanced at those who were still holding the robbery around him: "we are here to support the SH city base. This certificate will naturally be shown to the person in charge of the SH city base."

"SH is our city A man cried out in a hurry.

He Zi raised his eyebrows again: "but as far as we know, the location of SH city base should be in the south of here, and the area is much larger than here. There are at least one million survivors in the base." But here? At most, it would be very nice to have one or two thousand. Maybe there is not enough food for so many people.

"Sh city base has long been broken! The cauliflower will be cold when you come here! We escaped here from sh city! " A man cried out with an unhappy face.

He Zi raised his eyebrows and said, "is that right? No wonder we didn't see any living people when we went to the base of SH city. Since you are also survivors of SH City, please inform the leaders of your base. I confirmed that I would like to report back. "

We've been to the ruins of SH city before, but we can still come back alive?! You know, there are a lot of high-level zombies in that place. How can they come back alive? What's more, this guy has company?!

Thinking of the young man's performance when he just came over, these people who were still holding up the robbery felt a little scared. But when the boss didn't speak, they didn't dare to put down the gun.

The reason why he Zizhong insisted on seeing the boss of their base and talking about other things had a lot to do with the continuous attacks on him just before he got to the wall. No one can bear to rush from the zombie heap to be attacked by his compatriots one after another, and now he looks as if he is guarding himself. No one can bear to surround himself with a gun!

Even if he could understand their caution and worry, he Zizhong did not believe that no one had observed himself with a telescope when they attacked him just now - whether it was a human or a zombie could be distinguished by careful observation with a telescope.