85

"My God, it's too Cheat Fang Hao's expression is a little strange. It's so strange to see the world from a vision only 20-30 cm high.

“…… If this ability is used well, it will be a great killer. " He Zizhong also sighed, closed his eyes and began to observe what Tuanzi saw.

Scorched earth, ruins, everywhere is the ruins, collapsed buildings. There are also occasional zombies walking around here.

There is no zombie or other things to actively provoke Tuanzi. It seems that, due to the physical reasons, neither zombies nor mutant plants have any interest in Tuanzi. Unless it takes the initiative to snatch the crystal nucleus from the other party's hands, it seems that even if the ball swaggers past, the other party will not open its eyes to see it. What's more, the Tuanzi is still hidden now?

A little further forward.

This thought flashed through his mind, he Zizhong felt that he "jumped" up, and he could hear the accompaniment like "Putu Di" in his ear. This feeling is really It's weird.

With the sight of his own Baba, Tuanzi came to some place all the way. Then he Zizhong saw the ferocious plant roots dragging some corpses into all directions of the city. Between the ruins and the land not bombed, there are dozens of overturned, smashed glass cars and scattered weapons.

No one.

No, it should be said that there are no living people.

Several charred zombies are still wandering here, occasionally searching in the carriage with human breath to see if they can pull out one or two meat bentos with good luck.

Looking at the mess, he Zizhong's face was a little heavy. As expected, something happened. After thinking for a while, he directed the regiment to jump to the places where the vehicles and weapons were scattered.

"Zizhong..." Fang Hao adjusted the direction of the car and continued to follow the car in front of him. He also closed his eyes and observed the situation on the other side. He was worried when he saw this situation. Just found that there was no gunfire, he also guessed that there might be something wrong. Now seeing this situation, he naturally understood what had happened.

He Zizhong closed his eyes and took Fang Hao's arm and pinched it gently. "It's OK. These zombies will leave when the human smell is gone. The plants themselves are not growing here, but the ends of their roots are revealed." I didn't expect that those people's accidents happened so quickly, but these weapons and ammunition could not be ignored.

As he said this, he Zizhong commanded the regiment to jump to a hand-held rocket launcher and let it try to return to space with that thing.

Then, with a puff, the regiment comes in, and the weapons are still in place

Should it be said that it is indeed a food? If it brings in food, crystal nucleus, maybe it can bring in?

Maybe the Tuanzi can't carry too much stuff? Or can't you carry anything but the nucleus and the human? They haven't studied it yet, so they can only put it aside for the time being. Let the ball jump to the back of a safe stone into the space, which ended this exploration.