37

"Give me less." Anyway, he's having a good time. There's no camera in this warehouse. He can do whatever he wants.

After collecting, he took out and then put it in. Fang Hao had enough fun. He took about half of the cans from the space and stacked them back into the warehouse. Then he and he Zizhong went back to the space to eat and have a rest.

All of a sudden, "boom" sounded, the wall on the right side of the warehouse was made a hole!

They were surprised to see there. Fortunately, they were on the other side, otherwise they would be affected. He Zizhong was glad again that he remembered the location of the collapsed wall in his previous life, so he subconsciously stood on the other side when he chose the rest place.

A figure was struggling to support his arm half up from the ground full of gravel. There was a big, black thing not far from him. Outside the warehouse came gunshots, shouts and screams.

"Run

"It, it's coming!"

"Ah - husband, husband!"

A tall, dark figure slowly climbed up where the dust from the collapse of the wall was gradually falling, and rushed to the screaming people behind.

The figure who barely got up before vomited a mouthful of blood and fainted again.

"It was What? "

"Mutant animals, like bears from the zoo!" He Zi's center of gravity is tight. He has heard that a mutant bear once lived in the suburbs of a city and ate a lot of people. Didn't expect it to come here? The wall of this warehouse was broken by it!

The mutant bear chased a group of people and ran near the warehouse. When the group of people were blocked in the corner of the wall, the bear who rushed up hit a physical ability person head-on, and even the bear and the people bumped into the wall, which actually made a big hole in this solid warehouse!

"Be careful. If you don't, go back to space immediately." That bear is not an ordinary animal. Since it can be mentioned from time to time after the last three months, we can see how destructive it was at the beginning.

In the end of the world, it's not just zombies, but also these mutant animals, mutant plants, and even more terrifying zombies!

Each of them took the steel pipe and walked cautiously to the collapsed warehouse. With a roar, the mutant bear dropped a man who had just been bitten to death and rushed to several people who had gathered together to panic.

"Bang, bang" two shots, the blocked man shot in despair, but he had only the last two bullets left in his hand, and could not be fired again!

There were two women behind the man with the gun. They were screaming with their eyes closed, holding on to the man's coat.

Not far from the three, there was a man with his head in the corner.

These people all escaped from the surrounding counties of city A. at the beginning of the end of the world, the man with the gun picked up a gun from the police car that hit the tree by the roadside. Along the way, they cautiously supported here. Who could have thought that when they escaped, they met those zombies who were not dead, and even met this more terrifying mutant bear in the place where they thought they were going to be safe!