193

History

Chapter 193

Name:The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao Author:Warm Charge 暖荷

+ -  Turn off  Reset

Yan Xin finally came back with people. The members of the motorcade who were distracted by the peeping back and forth from outside and surrounded the whole building finally had the backbone.

At present, the situation in the base is obviously different from that before everyone left. The prudence developed along the way makes no one in the team dare to go out and ask for information rashly, so they are temporarily held in this hall.

After seeing Yan Xin coming back, they all rushed to the gate.

Yan Xin turned his head and dropped a sentence to all the people who tried to follow him in: "let's go and count the houses and materials signed in the agreement when we left the base." With that, he asked the two power powers to close the door and block a crowd outside, looking at each other

With all the people gathered together, he Zizhong established a simple wind wall that could block the direction of doors and windows. Yan Xin explained some situations to the public.

“…… Now the upper level of the base is completely changed. Now it is under the control of dozens of different powers and the former military personnel holding military power. " With that, Yan Xin looked around the crowd and said, "I will allow ben to build a new team based on the original personnel of the team. We will not obstruct those who want to leave and find friends and relatives in the original base to join us. We can take away the crystal core, food and personal belongings we have harvested along the way. We won't embarrass you. Let's get together and get together. "

What Yan Xin can be sure of now is that those soldiers who have taken out of the base from the army will not leave and will certainly follow him. Don't mention the overlord team. It's your wife They have long said that they will follow themselves after this operation. On the way, Guo Bing has committed himself to cooperation, and he Zizhong and his wife have no objection. No matter what others are doing, there are four or five hundred of them in their own team, and even if all the others are gone, he doesn't care.

What's more, he believes that most of the remaining people are willing to stay.

The result is beyond Yan Xin's expectation, but also in his expectation, no one proposed to go, all ready to stay.

I have a little doubt in my heart. I don't seem to have a friendly attitude on the road. How can I have such a great personality charm that everyone is willing to stay? I'm afraid that the reason why people decide to stay is because they are all level 3 talents. They may become chicken heads if they go to other places. But when they go out to fight and play crystal nucleus, it is safer to follow the people with the same strength?

I don't know that although I have been cold all the time, I have left the impression of a strong leader in most people's hearts. As a result, those who have experienced many abilities after the end of the world will be compared with their former leaders and leaders in other teams. We would rather be under the leadership of the subordinates even though they are always bold and open-minded Look for someone you want to work for.