99

"The first team cleaned up and found no sign of mutant plants."

"The second team has been cleaned up..."

"The third team has been cleaned up..."

……

Listen to the following report, confirm that the base outside has been relatively safe down, the people in the room this long sigh of relief.

"Let logistics collect the crystal nucleus."

"Yes

The troops with flamethrowers outside slowly withdrew to the base, and some workers in protective clothing, carrying special material collection boxes, began to search for the remaining crystal nuclei in the ruins.

It was not until the dead of night that the cleaning work outside was basically completed. The cleaning personnel swept the map and collected a circle, and returned to the base with booty. The forklift truck went out to shovel up the charred remains outside and transport them to the newly excavated pit for burying.

"Chief report, the number of crystal nuclei collected this time is about 120000, which is estimated About one tenth. "

Hearing the following report, the people sitting in the room took off their glasses and rubbed their temples wearily: "the movements of those plants are so fast Didn't the vanguard capture live samples? "

A man with a face of shame stood up and said, "the vanguard found a living mutant plant when they left the base, but after clearing the ground, they dug up the soil where the plant had stayed We found that there were only some holes in it, but we couldn't find the root of the plant

The atmosphere in the room dropped again, and some people quietly exchanged worried looks.

"First of all, if you find a mutant plant when you go out, try to get people to bring back living samples." These things are too dangerous, and they seem to be buried in the soil for an attack. In this way, some of the teams that went out without hearing from them may not have died in the mouth of zombies

"In two days, we will send people to L City in H Province to check the situation, so that the people who go out this time should be more vigilant. We should not be too close to the destination. Once the observation is clear, we will immediately come back to report our orders. We are not allowed to forcibly enter the urban area of L City!"

"Chief, do you mean..."

"Things in L City may also have something to do with mutant plants. People in our base have never encountered this kind of thing before. Maybe the two teams that went to investigate the situation did not understand the characteristics of this plant OK, let's continue with the meeting later, about the reward for the survivors who participated in this operation in the base! "

"After this zombie attack, the base has consumed a lot of food, ammunition, gasoline and other things. The quantity of these materials is limited, and a lot of them have been consumed in this defensive war..."

"But you can't do without rewards? It will hurt the hearts of the people. "

"But we should also consider for the future. This zombie retreat is very strange. In case it will happen soon? This is a big reward. What about next time? You can't empty the warehouse and send them things? "