119

He Zizhong and his colleagues estimated that most of the remaining jade pendants should be counterfeit. As for the real jade that can make space Not to mention one in a hundred, there may not be one in a thousand or ten thousand.

However, it gives them an idea that this kind of jade space will not be absorbed at all. In the future, they can't find a similar space as long as they choose from the jade which is not absorbed by their own space?

"If we can find another jade space, we won't have to worry about being known that we have space." Fang Hao put away those useless imitation jades and looked forward to it.

He Zizhong jokingly asked him, "can only let reincarnation not be suspicious?"

Fang Hao was stunned and then glared at him: "that's OK. Anyway, most of us cooperate with them."

When Guo Bing went to the meeting today, all the teams and the military finally reached a relatively consistent opinion: to go back to the base is to return, but also to several towns on the road!

I can't help it. The number of the military is too small to go back alone. We have seen so many zombies before. In case we meet again More people are safer than fewer people, right? And only when there are more people, there will be more places for us to go.

Although it is said that some people will act together to affect the collection of crystal nuclei of reincarnation, even if they want to act alone, the military people will not agree - they are still wondering which team has stolen the military's guns, and how can these teams be out of their sight?

The motorcade took a rest all night again and set off early the next morning.

In the samsara, Jiahezi and his wife had four vehicles and two military armored vehicles driving in front of the road, followed by seven or eight ordinary vehicles scattered in the back. A dozen or so vehicles along the way were also very spectacular.

The motorcade drove southeast. There was a relatively large town. Since it was so close to the refinery, what if there was still some gasoline in it? This is the first foothold that was jointly selected after the consensus was reached last night.

When we saw the small town from a distance, people almost saw the shadow of a road outside the town.

"All teams, there seems to be a zombie in front of them. All teams should keep up with the cars and try to avoid conflicts."

"Someone's beating zombies?"

"It's not far from the base. Will the people from the base come out to do the task?"

"Or did we catch up with the people who went back before?"

The crowd hastened to speed forward, but before long, they realized that the person in front of them should not be the team-mates who had gone to the northwest to do the task with them, let alone the people who went out to do the task in the base of city A.

Most of the former teammates, except for the military, were psychics. Even if they were not, they would carry a lot of thermal weapons with them. And the base of the ordinary team in the case of insufficient number of powers can not go so far to do the task.