59

Chen Ning thought deeply after hearing the sound: "as long as they abide by the rules in collective action." "I wonder if the overlord got any inside information. The people in their team have been collecting seeds in private these days and asking where there is a seed selling place nearby," he said

Guo Bing frowned and thought: "let our people also pay attention to it. Let them check in a moment to see where there is a seed shop on the way to the seaside? If you're on the way, take it by the way, and then you'll save some spare space. In principle, although they have plant powers, they can't use so many Unless... "

"A lot of plants are dead outside."

"Yes, and the bad weather. It hasn't been sunny since the end of the world I almost forgot that Alan's little white face had an affair with the granddaughter of general song at base! It may be that he has heard something Guo Bing's eyes lit up for a moment and sat up straight. "You tell Xiaole to make room for both of you and put some important seeds back. Be prepared."

Chen Ning sighed helplessly: "only one cubic meter is not enough to put things I don't know how to upgrade this ability. How can I use this big place? "

"Well, be content. I don't have any powers yet." Guo Bing glanced at him.

"It's all powers. I'd rather play the individual type of ability like Liu Jiangfeng, and I'll have fun playing zombies. Or the fire power like Minggang can do it? His fist went out with a fire. " Said to smash the mouth, a face of envy.

Guo Bing was so happy with his appearance that he kicked him: "look at your virtue? Put on a suit on a gentlemanly son of scum, still Leng want to learn from the fierce man? Do you know there are only a few space powers in the whole base? It's much more valuable than the fire department and the constitution department. Would you like it? Isn't it time you stole coke into the space? "

Chen Ning also laughed: "this time after taking things, I will choose a good guy. I haven't touched a gun seriously for years."

"Don't worry, there are enough two containers. Fortunately, I got the news before Let's move quickly, or we'll be robbed first, and we'll be busy this time. "

"Zizhong, it's a gun..." Fang Hao still can't recover. He has never touched a real gun since he was so old. Now he knows that he can touch the gun soon Still some can't believe it.

"It's a gun, but it may not fit us." He Zizhong has always been rational. He hasn't touched a guy in his last life, but for those who have never used a gun, it's better to use a gun than to use a fist or a broadsword. Especially now that both of them have powers, the efficiency of attacking with powers must be higher than that with guns.

"That's a gun, too..." Fang Hao still had a yearning in his eyes.

He raised his hand and pinched his cheek: "don't worry, I'll let you choose what you like." Even if it's a toy for him. The weapon that I always yearned for in my last life has become a toy to please your lover? He Zi, who realized this, couldn't help laughing.

They walked towards the villa area. Unexpectedly, they saw Allen and his party before entering the villa area. This time, there were some more people around them. It seemed that there were other members of the team who had just discussed cooperation with them. All of them were blocked at the gate of the villa area Stopped.