141

"Ellen's dead?" He Zizhong and Fang Hao are both surprised. Naturally, Fang Hao is surprised how this annoying Playboy died suddenly? He Zi was surprised that he had not done anything. How could Alan die earlier than his last life?! Even if he was forced out of the base in his last life, he still lived for more than two months, OK! Why is his vitality so poor?

"Do you know each other?" Wang tianqiang was surprised. They didn't come to the base for a long time. They had only heard of the names of these famous teams, but never saw the appearance of these leaders with their own eyes. It seems that these two people are getting along well!

"A couple of times." He Zizhong said lightly, "how did he die? Poisoned? "

Wang tianqiang even more admired - cooperation Who can cooperate with the overlord team?!

"That I hear it's love killing! " Wang tianqiang was very excited as if he had been beaten by chicken blood. "I heard that Alan had a good friend before, and he was a man. Both of them had deep feelings, and neither of them could be separated from each other. As a result, Alan was taken in by the daughter of the song family, so he still decided to abandon the chaff Husband, she married Bai Fumei instead. The men before him poisoned him because of love and hate

They looked at each other and felt that Sounds like magic. Did that Alan die so easily? And men? Who? Is it Dai Jun?

He Zizhong actually admires Allen in his heart. Is it true that these two people really love each other? Otherwise, Dai Jun, a man who never put integrity in his eyes Will you make up your mind to poison? Could it be that you guessed wrong? Is there someone else who really loves this man?

"A man? Poison Alan? " Fang Hao was also a little confused, "are you sure it's not a woman? I remember that he had a lot of women... " Yes, and Xu Lili.

The admiration in Wang tianqiang's eyes is more serious - how can they know such privacy if they are not acquaintances? "Just a man! It was said that the military had arrested him, but before the interrogation came out, he escaped from prison that night. I don't know where he went. It was said that the man was also a master, but he always kept a low profile, never showed his ability in the overlord and pretended to be an ordinary person. Finally, because of his deep hatred, he had to bear the pain to kill his former lover Wang tianqiang, immersed in his own brain cave, looks out at the suspected position of the sun.

It is even more impossible for Dai Jun to be a dodder flower without any power. Naturally, he can't have such a high skill and can escape after killing people. He Zi was relieved and didn't know that he should celebrate Allen's death? Or is he not killed by himself?

Fang Hao asked: "since that man is an expert, how can he poison him?" Would it be nice to kill them directly? What's more, why are they caught after being poisoned.

"Don't you understand that? It must be because of his deep love and hatred, but after killing his former lover, he was disappointed and unwilling to leave, so he was caught on the spot... " Wang tianqiang was full of nonsense. He weaved a love hate relationship between the overlord team and the peerless master in the end of the world. He said that Fang Hao's eyes were surrounded by mosquito repellent incense, and that passers-by were surrounded by three people as if listening to a book. After Wang tianqiang finished a paragraph, some people applauded and called "OK! One more! "