184

History

Chapter 184

Name:The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao Author:Warm Charge 暖荷

+ -  Turn off  Reset

Hearing that He Zi called his uncle again, Fang Zhiqiang thought he knew Fang Hao because he didn't care about his old man's behavior. He was ready to comfort himself and persuade him. He quickly flattered him and flattered him: "you are polite and polite. Do you remember me? I poured you tea last time you came

The expression changed so much that Lotte, sitting beside him, couldn't help hissing. Guo Bing reached out and rubbed his hair, and watched the show with other people with great interest. For so long after the end of the world, they had seen their own son exchanging food with others in the base. Fang Hao was polite not to give the old man a foot that he was clearly going to rely on.

"Yes, no wonder you were familiar at that time." He Zi said, "we have not seen each other for nearly 20 years."

"Ah? 2、 Twenty... " Fang Zhiqiang is a little stunned. Has he met this young man? And, nearly 20 years? How old was he then?

"My surnames are he and he Zizhong. My grandfather's family lives in Songhua Hutong, Beicheng District, F City."

"Ah! Ah!! He is the child of uncle's The man was stunned for a long time to think of it. He pointed to He Zi Da and called out. Suddenly, he suddenly thought of something, "you, you are..." He raised his hand and pointed to Fang Hao, "senior high school, that..."

He Zizhong's face was puffed. He knew that Fang Hao was in high school when his father knew that he liked men, so he was forced to break away from the relationship between father and son, but he didn't expect that the other party knew who he was So at that time, only you didn't know?

Thinking about it, I can't help but look at Fang Hao. Seeing that he is lowering his head, he feels a little pain in his heart and puts his arm around his shoulder and pats him gently.

See two people like this, Fang Zhiqiang what do not understand? Both of them must have completed their cultivation by now. Don't say after the end of the world, even before the end of the world, he lived in SH city for so long, what did not see? In the street, men holding hands, friends' children coming out in public, men holding weddings have seen many pairs.

He despised it, looked down upon it, and laughed at it, but he was not interested in taking care of these things. After Fang Hao's affairs were exposed by his wife at that time, he didn't get angry. He just felt that the son was not so good as expected. He was not raised by himself. He did not learn to grow crooked. It was just an excuse for him to get rid of his ex-wife and son.

As for the present -

an old face laughs like a chrysanthemum. He raises his hand to pat he Zizhong on the shoulder, but he dodges away and has to smile awkwardly: "I'll tell you, Hao Hao used to like you so much. After his mother left, he always wanted to go to his grandfather's hometown Cough, in a word, together is good, together is good! You don't know. He used to talk about you... "