121

"Please leave the car for a while. We need to have a disinfection check. We need to get in line from here." A military man with a heroic face said to the people in each vehicle and asked the people in each vehicle to get down and row to the entrance of another passage in turn.

"What's going on?" Fang Hao looked at He Zi with a worried look.

He Zizhong shook his head slightly. Seeing Guo Bing, they also got out of the car. He asked in a low voice, "have you collected all the important things that are afraid of causing trouble?"

Guo Bing was stunned for a moment and then nodded: "it's all been put away for a long time."

"Leave some normal supplies outside What's more, they try not to leave any eye-catching things in their two spaces

Guo Bing was even more puzzled, but he still nodded: "they only take the seeds left before and some food and luxury goods that are afraid of bad." Guo Bing couldn't bear to put these things in his jade pendant. Although the time there went slowly, it would certainly change its flavor after a long time, so it was put in the space of Lotte and Chen Ning.

After that, he Zizhong asked in a low voice: "what's going on? Did you find anything? " Several times, he Zizhong's "intuition" has played a role in saving lives. He doesn't believe he Zizhong, he just asks casually.

He Zi scanned the crowd in front of the other gate and whispered: "although the staff are required to get off the bus, they are not as close as we are here. I suspect they are looking for those weapons. "

"You mean So the rest of the military has come back? " Guo Bing suddenly realized.

He Zi chuckled again: "there are quite a lot of them who took part in this mission. Even if several cars were blown up in that refinery, they were probably only the last one. Even if the military vehicles passing through the refinery were destroyed, there were quite a few people when we just ran away. There was more smoke and fog that night. As we can see, the more intelligent people can guess the problem - it can't be made by zombies? "

"Who would have done that, you say?" He said he was asking him, but Guo Bing's eyes had already looked at a group of people not far from the front.

He Zizhong spread his hands: "who has such strength? Have the guts? This spirit? "

Guo Bing also smilingly nodded: "really good courage."

People lined up to go inside, each person after entering first reported their own team, name and other basic information, then according to different teams were divided together.

This courtyard is different from other passageways. After entering the courtyard, they all felt that something was wrong. They were frightened, but they did not dare to resist at all. There were two rows of soldiers on duty with live ammunition around. God knows what happened.

There is an instrument in the hospital. Everyone who comes in will go in one by one according to the number of people in the team. It looks like a modified conveyor belt, a safety door. It's very large and bulky.

But fortunately, seeing that several people who had gone up before had no reaction, many people felt that this thing would not have any impact on everyone, and they were half relieved.