83

First, he widened his eyes in a rare way. Then Guo Bing sat down next to he Zizhong, lowered his head, and said with a smile, "speaking of it, when were you two together? We didn't recognize it, otherwise we would have to send you some gifts. " As a result, seeing someone's bright and red forehead, Guo Bing, who always bumped into a soft nail in he Zizhong's mind, became immensely happy.

"Before the end of the world." He Zizhong was quite calm. He ignored Guo Bing's teasing and gave Fang Hao the dried meat in his bowl.

Fang Hao is easy to be shy and easy to be shy, but he has a very bloody defensive style - ignore. No matter how Guo Bing teased him later, Fang Hao was able to ignore him completely. He only lowered his head and sat down beside he Zizhong without answering a word.

Finally, even the reincarnation of other players can not see past, have protested against their boss molesting other people's wife.

Although the rough guys were so nervous that they didn't notice the relationship between the two, they didn't react too much. It's a couple. Are there fewer homosexuals these days? Before the end of the world, even if male stars want to be famous, they will deliberately brush the gossip news to attract people's attention. Everyone has long been familiar with it. Besides, what is it that people do not hinder themselves? What do people care about when they are happy?

This night, people are very lucky, did not encounter any special events, perhaps during the day they are too unlucky, two consecutive special events, God finally let them have a relatively safe night.

The first day of the explosion, almost all the zombies around m city were led into the city, but no zombies were seen outside. Guo Bing took he Zizhong and Chen Ning together and talked for a long time. They wandered around the outskirts of M city for more than half a day. They collected a lot of oil, salt, soy sauce and vinegar. He Zizhong was also very happy to take Fang Hao to sweep two hardware stores and harvest n nails and iron wires, which can be used as concealed weapons.

It's a pity that they can't use space now, otherwise they can carry more things.

Almost every vehicle of the motorcade was packed with all kinds of materials except for the front row and seats. Leaving aside the two dangers on the day of entering m City, the trip and abundant materials after that filled everyone's heart with joy.

"Take a day off tonight, and prepare to return to the base in the morning." Guo Bing and several people discussed for a long time, and finally decided to return to a city along the same route. After all, it is a road that has been passed once. Even if zombies gather on the road, the obstacles on the road have been cleared by them once. As long as you increase the horsepower and rush back, it's like playing with a bumper car.

The next morning, after filling up the fuel and checking the condition of each vehicle, the team again increased its power and drove back to a city road.

H Province is very large. If a group of people want to drive back from m City, it is very fast to go back in two days under the road conditions of the end of the world.

The motorcade drove northward in one breath. Behind the car, there were many zombies with various faces and waving claws. In addition, there were many zombies who heard the sound running from both sides of the road. This scene is frightening with a little bit of teasing. The driver can also refresh his mind by taking a backward glance from time to time.