81

Hearing Fang Hao's words, Tuanzi even if he didn't want to, flashed back into the space with the crystal nucleus that had just been snatched from the vine's "hand" - it had just snatched four crystal nuclei with several secondary zombies outside! Whining, I want to take it away

As soon as Tuanzi flashed into the space, Fang Hao also opened his hand and threw it into the middle of the room. He flashed away and returned to the space.

He Zizhong turned around and ran backward at the same time. He Zizhong rushed to the guobing men not far away and yelled: "back off! It's going to explode

"Boom, boom..." A hand mine ignited five or six bundles of explosives, and the roofs of those houses full of mutant plants were blown away! The mutant plants were blown apart.

The huge impact force brought Hezi to the ground, and the reincarnation team in the car tried a flat bottom wave. Fortunately, their car was relatively strong. The car just bounced in place for a few times, but it didn't fall apart. It was just a little dizzy.

After a long time, he Zizhong just managed to get up and his body was covered with dust. Turning around, the several rooms that were blown beyond recognition behind him have become a big pit, and can no longer see the original appearance.

After half sitting up, He Zi looked at his car again - I have to say, the bulletproof refitted car is a cow, and there is almost no problem except for a layer of dust on the body.

The people in the samsara team were still staring at the house, for fear of climbing out of the house again. Except for Chen Ning, no one noticed that He Zi got up again and went to the back of the building.

Tuanzi was the first to be called out by he Zizhong, and then he took out Fang Hao. As soon as Fang Hao came out, he Zizhong's body was checked.

Because there were too many vines of the mutant plants, he Zizhong's gold ability was used on weapons, so he suffered some injuries. In addition, when he just exploded, several high-temperature stones and debris flew to him, which inevitably caused more wounds and holes in his clothes.

With his lips tightly pressed, Fang Hao turned on his power without saying a word, and the skin under the white light quickly returned to its original state. After he zichong's wounds had been dealt with, Fang Hao breathed a long sigh of relief and held him tightly.

He Zizhong also held him in his arms and asked in a low voice, "are you hurt?"

Fang Hao shook his head slightly, and still put his head on his chest for a long time. It was not until the voice of someone who got out of the car to open the door came from the street, and said in a low voice: "after you go back, you should change some more explosives."

Mutant plants are so difficult to deal with. They can't destroy them directly with abilities or Kung Fu. It's better to use dynamite! Throw it directly into the plant pile, ignite and flash into the space.

When they were sorting out their emotions, they suddenly found something wrong - "where's the Tuanzi?" The Tuanzi that brought Fang Hao out is gone now!

Looking at each other, the two of them, with a black face, look at several houses that have been bombed into ruins. Tuanzi I'm afraid it's right there