72

Yin Dong, who got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, went back to the door of his room and Allen's room. He heard the movement inside and raised eyebrows - women's voice? There is only one woman in the team, Xu Lili.

That woman has a special plant power, so it's a good idea to let Allen get around in this way. But then I have to worry about whether Ellen's unruly will make this woman hate because of her love

"It's so much trouble." Frowning and pushing his glasses, Yin Dong turns to another room where the other players are. He has been in charge of this kind of buttock wiping from before to after the end of the world. When can this guy manage his lower body?!

"What's the matter?" Fang Hao sat up half vaguely. He seemed to hear someone crying just now. In the middle of the night when zombies were rampant, it sounded frightening.

"It's OK. It's Xu Lili." He Zi starts to pick up a quarrel again. He hears the conversation between Xu Lili and Allen outside. As for whether Xu Lili will seize the opportunity Ha ha, it's better to catch it. He knows that the big star has no integrity. As long as there is a delivery door, he will not push out.

"What's the matter with her coming?"

"Still want to attract us, I give - change the topic." Yes, and according to Ellen's urination, once the topic has been changed and Xu Lili has confirmed her position beside Allen, I'm afraid that she will not have time to think about how to attract herself in the future.

"Oh." Fang Hao yawned and leaned in his arms. "You'd better hurry back You can't sleep well at night

"You too. Sleep well." Pinch his face and gently touch his cheek with your fingers.

The big hands on his face were warm and comfortable, which made Fang Hao fall into sleep again.

In the early morning of the next day, most of the people didn't sleep well because of the vigil. When all the people were pale and listless, Xu Lili's face was full of shame and she had just been moistened.

The overlord's people naturally put their eyes on the biggest suspect, their captain Alan. Seeing that he was really considerate enough to put a coat on Xu Lili, he understood what happened last night.

The team was originally more men than women, but now it's easy to make a hole, and the captain of the team beat the others Forget it, who makes women love his face? If you have time to be jealous, you might as well try to find a way to run back. As for Xu Lili? The captain just went to sleep? ha-ha.

In order to discuss the trip, he Zizhong and Fang Hao also came early in the morning to observe the situation with the overlord's people and decide how to act.

Allen asked a team member to open the backpack. Hezi glanced at it from the corner of his eyes. Seeing that there were seeds inside, he knew that this was the harvest of their trip. Fang Hao also took the opportunity to look over there and whispered in he Zizhong's ear: "a lot of them are moldy."

He Zi raised his eyebrows. Although he had bought many seeds and planted many crops in the space, he knew that the seeds after the end of the world would soon become moldy and corrupt, but he could not see which seeds were moldy!