66

He answered the doubts in his heart.

"God, so many good cars?"

"Look! Lamborghini

"What is that? What's the use of these sports cars these days? It's a pity that the Marauder that the group drove away during the day is called a cow. It's a pity... "

Looks like these guys were in the warehouse area before.

One person around the limited edition Lamborghini around two times, reluctantly touched the body: "those people are also good enough, they can clean up so many zombies."

"Well, if those zombies didn't block the road, how could these good cars and people get rid of them?" A person is not convinced to snort twice, the sight sweeps toward the empty half storehouse.

"Big brother, what do you think they're here for?"

"Take things, did not see they also went to warehouse five?"

"What's in the warehouse? Food? Drink? "

"By the way, where did they come from?"

"Who knows? There are a lot of them, and guns Which base, maybe? Choose the car quickly. After that, we have to go back to get food. "

He Zizhong originally wanted to carry the Tuanzi directly into the space, but after hearing their words, he hesitated for a moment. With the help of the nearby vehicles, he hid behind the debris pile in the corner of the wall and listened to the conversation of these people quietly.

It turns out that these people were the survivors who were blocked up in warehouse No. 3 after the end of the world, but different from the situation in warehouse 31, warehouse 3 stores foreign trade food. There is not only a lot of food, but also a lot of drinks to support them through the last month.

But because there were many zombies outside warehouse 31, they were blocked back several times. Only now, after the samsara team and he Zizhong arrived and cleaned up the zombies, they did not dare to come out.

Originally, they wanted to ask the samsara team for information, but they found that they had guns in their hands. They were afraid that they were some fugitives. They had to give up the idea and hide in the No.3 warehouse quietly. After they left, they would dare to come out to find the car in the dark.

There were only eight people in the group, and they drove eight cars. Because all the gasoline in the garage had been taken away by Guo Bing and they didn't pay much attention to this problem. After drawing some oil from other cars, they drove away with one eye-catching car and roared away.

Now the question is, do you want to go to warehouse three? Even if these people fill up all those cars, I'm afraid there will be some food left

Those things are dispensable, but

He Zizhong decided to go and have a look at it. He took a note out of the space and wrote down a few lines to Tuanzi to send it to Fang Hao. He chose several bullet proof cars from the rest of the cars and threw them into the space. Those people only picked cars that they knew the brand name, and didn't know what car was bulletproof. He Zi was unexpectedly taken by him All the bulletproof refitted cars that I like before are all left behind!