57

He Zizhong and he Zizhong are looking at the task information rolling on the big screen. They suddenly hear a relatively familiar voice coming from them. They turn around and find that the person standing in front of them is indeed the one they both don't want to deal with.

He Zizhong has not forgotten all kinds of obstacles that this cousin has put on himself in his previous life. Although he doesn't dislike her more than Dai Jun, he also far surpasses that Allen. Fang Hao, not to mention, when they met last time, Xu Lili's spitting star almost spat on his face. He still remembers it.

Their displeasure did not affect Xu Lili's will. She was so surprised that she almost reached out to pull he Zizhong's sleeve. He Zizhong completely subconsciously closed his arm and didn't let her hold it. Xu Li Li's face stiffened for a moment, then she bowed her head and wiped her eyes with sadness: "it's good to see you're OK, my parents are They all went on the first day of the last world... "

Xu Lili does feel uncomfortable, but after a month or so of her last life, she also knows that her parents may not live to the present even if they are still alive and have powers.

Not to mention anything else, when people were blocked on the top floor of the community and jumped to another building to escape, their parents might not be able to pass that pass. Although she has powers, her powers are limited. At that time, she would "faint" when she jumped over. Although some of them were pretended, some of them really felt dizzy.

It's a well-known fact that powers are limited and consume mental power when used more.

Just when I saw he Zizhong and them in the task hall, Xu Lili didn't want to recognize them for a moment. Although they were surprised that they could escape to the base of city a, now that they are members of the guild, what if they do not have the ability to rely on themselves?

This thought lasted until they turned to watch the scrolling subtitles, revealing their identification cards on their chests, the powers!

In order to distinguish between ordinary people and powers, the color of ID cards is different. The ID card of ordinary people is white, the identity card of a power is blue, and the brand of management is graded from light red to dark red. In addition, there is a kind of gray sign. These people are people who didn't pay enough tax when they entered the base.

People with gray brands have to wait for supplies to be able to upgrade to white brands. If people in management have abilities at the same time, they will add a layer of hoops to the red brand.

There are magnetic cards in this brand, which contain all kinds of information they have registered in the base. The brands of he Zizhong and Fang Hao are all blue. Xu Lili naturally knows what it means.

The two powers, no matter whether their powers are powerful or not, are the objects that the teams that want to develop now compete with each other. The team's vice team said that if you can develop a talent to join the team, you will be rewarded with two boxes of instant noodles! If you don't want instant noodles, you can replace them with other equivalent things.

Xu Lili is not totally for these instant noodles. He Zizhong is also her cousin. If she can have her own confidants in the same team, it will be good for her future development.