77

Seeing the woman splashing, the rest of the people also understood, pointing to Guo Bing and his party: "those are our relatives! Do you think they become monsters? What if it can be cured? This will be killed by you. Killing people will pay for their lives. "

The leader also sighed, raised his hand to stop people's words, and said to Chen Ning: "no matter how you say, you have helped us, and we should pay you a little reward..."

"Uncle, they killed my father!"

"We can't get out if we don't kill them?" With that, the third uncle winked at the man behind him, and the talent behind him said nothing more.

The woman holding the grain suddenly stood up and lifted up the bag of rice with a weight of 50 Jin. "Where do you want to go? I'm not going anywhere anyway. I'm waiting for my son to come back and pick me up. No one wants my food!"

Guo Bing put his hands in his coat pocket and squinted at the scene. After the woman finished, he sneered, took out his gun and hit the woman's foot. Those people were surprised, but they didn't think he really dared to shoot. They all looked at Guo Bing with wide eyes.

After sweeping around those people, Guo Bing turned the gun in his hand: "all right, don't waste so much talk. You can go back where you come from, and continue to do the task before."

Hearing the sound, the samsara went to the yards again. The man who was called the third uncle and the man behind him did not dare to move for a moment, but the fat woman threw herself on the bag of rice: "do you have a try?"?! I don't believe it. You can beat me to death

The voice did not fall, there was another "bang" sound, which was hitting the woman's leg, in exchange for a pig like scream.

The shooter is Chen Ning, who still keeps a good-natured smile and rushes to lift his chin: "throw her back to the yard before." Suddenly, he nodded and said nothing about the woman. He grabbed her like a chicken and threw it back to the yard where they had been hiding.

Chen Ning turned to look at those people: "OK, all go back, the bustle of the world is not good-looking."

Shivering, the men ran back to the yard and closed the gate.

Guo Bing then said: "all busy with their own to go." Said, pointing to a carrying micro Chong team members, "look, who dare to come out again, all fight back."

"Make sure you get the job done." The man stood at the gate of the yard with his gun in his arms.

"Let's go and get something." He Zizhong turns around and takes Fang Hao back to the courtyard before. He Zizhong has nothing to say about these people. They have been hiding in the house since the end of the world and dare not go out without mentioning it. They are wiped out and the zombies blocking the door outside are also bitten back by them Do you really think that the members of the post apocalyptic detachment are all Bodhisattvas? Free rescue and free transportation to safe areas?

Before dark, all the food found in the village was gathered in the courtyard selected by Guo Bing. Because a lot of things are broken, we didn't take them, but we didn't expect that the number of intact things piled together is not small.