130

Before leaving the base, he Zizhong and he Zizhong tried their best to imagine and figure out various possibilities. Although it is still impossible to cover all the possibilities of all powers, some of the more common ones can still be guessed.

Like today, these two kinds of arrival are also in the two people's anticipation - flying shooter, native sun. It's easy to do anything as long as you find a way to deal with it.

Although they were separated, they chose an opponent to fight one on one.

He Zizhong is a wind and gold dual system ability. He can attack far away. Naturally, he has to deal with the flying wind zombie, while Fang Hao deals with the one hidden in the soil.

Condense the golden ability into the wind, he Zizhong directly sends out a big move like a tornado mixing two kinds of powers, and cuts down the corpse in the sky that has to fly a little lower because of releasing the power once!

The tornado blew more than half of the wings behind the zombie, and the zombie fell askew to the ground. On the other hand, Fang Hao evaded the attack of the zombie again, and leisurely pulled out his hand grenade from the space, pulled out the safety bolt, and put it into the paw of the zombie, and ran in the opposite direction.

"It's going to explode!" When Fang Hao Ran to he Zizhong, he reminded him that he had just cleaned up the "bird" which had no wings. He Zizhong blocked them in front of them with a wind wall behind his backhand.

"Bang -"

the local zombie who did not know what he was holding and took it back to his nose to smell it directly blew up a big hole in his place. Of course, it was also bombed 708, and the core of the corpse was directly caught by the dumplings waiting for snacks. After catching this crystal nucleus, he turned around, and the ball floated to the wind zombie and "sucked" out another one, which flashed into the space and digested.

"That's great." Fang Hao glanced at a corner in the lower layer of the space with emotion. Today, a lot of places in the space are densely arranged on the ceiling, all of which are good things from the ordnance factory before they left the base.

It is needless to say that all kinds of guns and other things can add a lot of lethality to Fang Haoping by just talking about all kinds of bombs and hand thunder. His movements are very fast, but the lethality is not as good as that, especially when he encounters a third level zombie with thick skin. But it was very easy to use his quick speed to put these things by the side of the zombie.

"These are all yours. Just be careful and don't involve yourself." He Zizhong confirmed the surrounding environment and then sighed with relief, "there should be no more things coming around for a while and a half. After we clean up the remaining crystal nuclei, we will continue to walk inside."

"Don't worry, once you can't hide, I will go directly into the space." Fang Hao laughs and takes out a knife to continue craniotomy on the heads of grade one and two zombies scattered on the ground.

Because of the convenience of space and Tuanzi as a pathfinder, they can hide in for a while even if they are blocked. No matter what the situation is outside, as long as Tuanzi can find a safe way to leave, they can escape smoothly. There's no need to worry about it - when people get in, the road outside is completely blocked.