44

Around the location of the paper mill, there are some small workshops nearby.

He Zizhong and his wife drove around the neighborhood and found a small workshop specializing in the production of bamboo sticks, disposable chopsticks and toothpicks.

No matter what the quality of the things inside, they finally got the equipment to make these things, as long as the dried raw materials - bamboo and wood. Put it in from this end, and you can make what they want there.

It has a very practical effect on he Zizhong's theory. He thinks that the toothpick is too thin to have any impact on the zombie. So he simply adjusts the machine and prepares the machine to be used as a bamboo stick to make a batch of bamboo "bullets" and put them in a place where the space is convenient and can be used as concealed weapons when necessary.

Toothpicks can't be wasted. They can be used to deal with people who are blocking and robbing.

Like bandits entering the village, the two men swept through almost all the buildings they passed through.

In front of the corpse, he was almost as flexible as a zombie. He could hardly see the zombie in front of him, but he could hardly see the corpse in front of him

Mutant zombie, there is a later term - Zombie II.

He Zizhong never thought that he would start less than a month at the end of his life, so "good luck" met the second level zombie. At least in his last life, it was a month and a half after the end of the world that zombies could evolve Well, I can't be sure about the elder. Who let him stay at his home in F City at the beginning?

And not all people who have met a second level zombie can have the life to tell others about this news. It's normal that we haven't heard of it.

Now this "normal" accident fell on he Zizhong and Fang Hao. It was absolutely because God saw that they were collecting things too wildly, which deliberately made trouble for them.

Fang Hao nodded gently, and he had a slender iron bar with a tip and a handle in his hand. It looked like the fire hook that had been pressed straight when people used a coal stove before. This thing was indeed transformed after the fire hook was pressed straight. As for fire chopsticks? The handle part of that thing is uncomfortable to use.

The two men return to the space every night to have a rest and double practice to improve their strength. After getting up early in the morning, they carefully study and practice the "Kung Fu" in the pamphlet. Their choice of Kung Fu is different. Fang Hao's book is just in line with his speed ability. His weapon is also a light and agile sword. His moves are mainly "stabbing", and his moves are weird and sure to strike It is suitable for Fang Hao.

Fang Hao's weapon is different. The weapon he applies to is a knife. He mainly practices the strength of his hand and chop. It is appropriate to attach the power of wind and gold to it.

Unfortunately, the two men have not yet found the right weapons, so they have to find some similar things from the collected materials to replace them. Fang Hao had no choice but to use the modified fire hook as a weapon, while Hezi still used the steel pipe before.