157

"Ah, are you talking about the two men who jointly killed a third grade zombie last time? I remember one of them is a speed system? They're all second level powers. " A man thought of it and asked quickly.

"Yes, the wind system is also very fast, but they don't have to drive, as long as they are responsible for holding down the zombie and buying time for the team behind. More special weapons and ammunition should be distributed to the people in action. " Yan Xin finally decided to let people immediately count the second level speed ability in the army, especially in the engineers.

In the end, a total of 12 people were selected. Five of the speed ability drivers were responsible for driving and refueling. Three of the five were engineers with excellent skills. The remaining five are fighters with strong fighting power. Regardless of the types of powers, at least everyone has the quality of sharpshooter. Two of them are native powers. Even if the speed of killing the enemy is not fast enough, they can at least help block the Zombie's movement.

The remaining two, needless to say, were naturally Hezi Chong and his wife.

The two arrested coolies were forced to get out of the car under the glare of Guo Bing's smile and convulsion, Chen Ning's nostalgia, and Yin dongtui's glasses plus lenses. Since they had to expose their strength, they had the mental preparation for being arrested coolie, which was not surprising.

Just because I have to act with others, I can't let go of my hands and feet. I feel a little depressed. However, this is also the task before the two people have prepared in mind, the same will not be too difficult.

"If you're in danger, go into space." It's better to expose the space than to let the lover have an accident. They both open their mouths and find that the other party's ideas are the same as their own, which makes them laugh.

The number of people participating in the operation was relatively small. In the past, it was better to take things lightly and lead to as few zombies as possible. Therefore, a group of 12 people could not drive into it.

You can't drive in and out, but you should pay attention to clear the road, and don't let obstacles block the movement of the tanker This is a very difficult operation. If he Zizhong and he Zizhong go in alone, they can just pull the tanker into the space and run back over the obstacles. But now We can only find a way out.

Yan Xin gave the order because this road was once passed by Zheng Shao Wei. Since they had driven through here at that time, as long as there were no other problems, the road conditions would not change much.

About 500 meters before arriving at the predetermined intersection, twelve people got off the bus ahead of time and crossed the path. The motorcade continued to drive slowly forward about 200 meters as scheduled, and stopped at the side of the road. They have to meet them in front after the team's operation is successful. But if they arrive early, the smell of human flesh in the car will surely attract many zombies. If the road is blocked, they may not be able to run out even if the operation is successful!

The two sides checked the time and agreed to meet at the intersection ahead in an hour. That is to say, after 45 minutes of operation, no matter whether they succeed or fail, they must retreat to the intersection direction. Otherwise, the motorcade will not be able to wait for them in the same place after the time has passed. I'm afraid they will be left dead.