12

He Zizhong stood in front of the window and watched the opera coldly. In his previous life, he did not have this kind of leisure. He remembered that on the same day in his previous life, he stood in front of the window of his home for half an hour.

"Done?" Last night I saw a picture of someone out of the bath. This time, He Zi didn't dare to go up.

"Well..." Fang Hao's voice hesitated.

"What's the matter?"

"That There seems to be some strange noise in the bathroom... "

Fang Hao thought at first that someone was fighting in the bathroom, and the sound came from the pipe. But the more I heard it, the more I felt that the voice was a little scary.

He Zi raised his eyebrows and walked to the bathroom.

It was as if someone was walking on the ground full of glue, or someone was chewing some delicious food, which was coming along the pipeline.

Suddenly, a scream came from the direction of the gate. Fang Hao's face turned red because of the heat and turned white.

"Don't be afraid." He Zizhong could feel the fear in his heart at this time, which he had once had. Just after rebirth, looking at the normal people on the street, he always has a kind of unreal feeling.

Fang Hao was held in his arms by He Zi, but felt that his heart was working overload. He didn't dare to shout, "senior student Outside, what's the matter? "

Somehow, he always had an ominous premonition.

The door of the hotel doesn't have a cat's eye, so they can't see the outside, but

He Zi looks down at Fang Hao. This is what he has to face sooner or later, and it is also what he has to face.

"Come on." Put your arms around his shoulder and take him to the window. Not far below the hotel gate, a tragedy is taking place. Several people who had escaped the robbery drove out of the gate, and some "people" who were hobbling around and eating something slowly got up and staggered to chase them in the direction they were driving.

All of a sudden, a sharp brake sound sounded, and the car that had just driven out hit the guardrail, and there was a scream - someone in the car turned into a zombie!

Fang Hao couldn't stop shivering and stared at the horrible scene below. He just had a sleep. How could he wake up Like a strange world?

How could that be possible? Is this really a reality? I'm not dreaming! Yes, dream!

In the distance of the city, I do not know where a puff of smoke, as if something exploded. Within sight of the streets, there are pedestrians turning over the wreckage of vehicles and escaping in panic.

Holding his arms behind him increased the strength, two big hands moved his shoulders, let himself into the warm embrace.

"Schoolmaster..."

"Don't be afraid. I'm with you."

Firm voice, soothes the bottom of my heart that because of terror and shivering. He also has him, who has loved and thought for so long and is willing to be with himself.