125

He Zizhong saw enough of the bustle of poor Guo Bing in the samsara here. He Ning, who was still rational, turned around and left. After walking out of the villa gate, Guo Bing's roar could be heard outside the villa.

Back at the villa, the husband and husband began to try on the beautiful pupil that Lotte gave them. After wearing it, they could still see some streamer light, but it was not obvious. If you don't look carefully, it will be regarded as an illusion.

"It's a good thing! Look for some when we pass by the glasses shop Fang Hao raised his spirit and leaned on the pillow and looked over and over at the beautiful pupil in his hand. He had not worn it before, and it was clumsy to use.

"You don't need to wear it when you are at home. You should be careful when you use it. You must wash your hands clean." Nowadays, the world is full of zombies. If one is accidentally infected, he will be in danger.

Fang Hao nodded and pointed downstairs: "it seems that someone has sent a letter. Did you check the mailbox when you came back?"

"Not yet. I'll go down and have a look." Turning downstairs, he Zizhong takes out the letter from the mailbox, tearing it apart and walking back to the second floor.

"What's the matter? Is it a notice to pay the rent? "

He Zi shook his head again and handed the letter to Fang Hao: "it seems that we can't rest for long."

Taking a glance at the information on the notice, Fang Hao's eyes widened: "collect crystal core?"

Each team has to pay fixed points every month, which is the rule that the base established from the beginning and allowed each team to exist. However, the points can be obtained after completing the base mission. But now the base began to collect the crystal nucleus instead of other materials and points for each team. It can be seen that the official has determined the use of crystal nucleus before issuing such regulations.

"Now that we have completed the mission of the base, are they giving points or crystal cores?"

Fang Hao's question could not be answered for the time being. After going to the mission hall in the afternoon and confirming the information with samsara, they got a clear message: the base still only sends points as rewards for each team after completing the task, there is still no private circulation of crystal nucleus in the base, and the decision to receive crystal nucleus every month is mandatory, and it is only for each team at present If they are unable to pay, the team will be forced to ban.

In addition, the number of cores each team has to pay depends on their team level. For example, he Zizhong is lucky enough to be promoted to the second level because of their good luck. So as long as they are not promoted to the second level before next month, they only need to pay 200 crystal cores every month

“…… Two hundred. " Fang Hao was a little choked. "Three first level teams are enough to raise a level one ability."

Patting her lover on the shoulder: "it's still good. If everyone has to hand in the crystal nucleus every month, it will be a big problem, unless the crystal core begins to circulate in the base, and the price of crystal core is relatively lower. Now the number of level one powers is too large, and the supply of crystal nuclei is in short supply