161

History

Chapter 161

Name:The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao Author:Warm Charge 暖荷

+ -  Turn off  Reset

If he is still in the base now, Yan Xin will certainly ask them for information when he finds out that he Zizhong and his wife are far more powerful than others. However, they are still in the car, and they are still on the road every day even during their rest time. Even if they stop on the way, they only have five minutes or ten minutes, which is too late.

And what dangers are there along the way? Who knows? They can't ignore other possible accidents just because they are anxious to upgrade or ask about their skills. What if one of them doesn't talk to each other, what should they do on the way? Are you fighting inside? It's better to be safe.

Of course, if there is a chance, we still need to find out how they got to level three.

Yan Xin was the first group of the base army's powers, and also the first batch of experimenters who found that the base could absorb the crystal nucleus to upgrade. Therefore, his ability proficiency and power are far greater than ordinary level 2 powers. But even so, he has been absorbing crystal nucleus and charging energy every day, but he has not felt that he has any sign of upgrading to level 3. If he can find a suitable method, he will not miss such a good opportunity.

And

Outside the window, the zombies wandering on the road ran to the motorcade excitedly after hearing the sound of the car.

These can be the crystal core, is the key to everyone's upgrading. If you know the key to upgrading to the third level, in order to enhance the overall strength of the team, people will not object to the decision of the team to go and play crystal nucleus at the same time!

He Zizhong and Fang Hao finally decided not to enter the space to make bullets for the time being. The motorcade has been on the road all the time, and ordinary encounter battles can not be solved with special weapons. In this case, there is no need to enter the space at the risk of being discovered. In case of being discovered, it is impossible to explain clearly.

After getting the tanker, the motorcade went all the way south. The next morning, while there were no zombies nearby, the motorcade stopped to repair it, replenished each car with gasoline, and all got off the bus conveniently, took a rest and set off again.

"How can these zombies come so fast?" Opening the "window" on the tarpaulin, Rakuten got together with Fang Hao and whispered in a low voice.

"Are there many people?"

"But the zombies are not so excited when they are driving?" Rakuten refers to a zombie not far away with his mouth open and roaring with excitement, which can be called "excitement".

"Well Maybe I'm starving? " Through Tuanzi's "eyes", Fang Hao has seen with his own eyes the images of zombies eating crystal nuclei in the brains of the same kind of dead people. At this time, when the word "hungry" was mentioned, he felt very uncomfortable - his own flesh and human flesh would not be the same thing as the crystal nuclei in their heads, would they?