31

After confirming that Fang Hao's ability was indeed upgraded, he zichong still had a suspicion that the reason why his fever ended earlier was probably the function of this water. Maybe your powers are more like Hao Gao in the beginning, so there is nothing special about them when they activate them. It's the same as when most psionic powers were first possessed.

They embrace each other with excitement and fall asleep. There is no more exercise before going to bed tonight. If you do too many things, it's not good for your body. You should control yourself!

The next morning, after getting up early, the two people had breakfast and came to the workplace together.

It's still sweeping, collecting, transporting and burying ashes.

In the afternoon, when the two men cleaned up one of the huge incinerators again, he Zizhong's action stopped for a moment and looked at Fang Hao.

Fang Hao looked at him suspiciously. Seeing that he shook his head, he swept the ashes of his men to one side. He didn't get into his own space. He was surprised.

This is not a good place to talk about. Especially, they were worried about being found out about their small movements. So they had to wait until they loaded the car. Fang Hao asked in a low voice, "what's the matter?"

He Zi shook his head again. He didn't know if there was a bug in the car, but he was careful not to make a big mistake: "nothing wrong. Go back early today."

There was a problem.

The job of transporting the ashes is calculated according to the frequency of vehicles. Every time you pull enough cars, you can save one account. After calculating the number of their trains, and the amount of transportation was just enough to make up a whole number, the two people simply did not do the work for the time being and went back to the villa instead.

Yesterday, the space was full of thick fog. What about today? It can't be fog all over the place. Can't you see your fingers?

When he returned home in fear, Fang Hao gazed at he Zizhong. After checking the space, he Zizhong grinned bitterly at the other party. Hao said with a smile, "I can't get in for the time being."

"Can't you get in?" There are two people in this space, almost all their belongings! If you can't get in

"I don't think it's a problem." When He Zi re explored the space now, it was like a huge white cocoon and a white heart beating slowly and forcefully, "I don't know how long this state will last, but I should know the result soon."

Fang Hao was very regretful. He clenched his hands tightly together: "I knew I had set aside more food outside..." Food materials, finished products, all in space

"It's OK. Don't we have a lot of water and food in our backpacks?" He Zi stroked his head with a smile. However, what he said is really a problem. After the two of them, they should prepare more food and water at home and put them outside, so as to avoid any accidents.

"Well..." Fang Hao thought of the grain he had just received today. "Shall I go to the kitchen to prepare some food? Fortunately, I got a lot of rice, noodles and vegetables today