53

He Zizhong picked out a three edged army stab from the harvest just now and handed it to Fang Hao. He himself chose a dog leg knife. The two weapons matched their own Kung Fu selections. These two weapons are genuine. The shopkeeper did not know how to get them. Most of the weapons in this harvest are imitations. However, even the imitations have considerable lethality, which is not the ones they saw in the base before.

Fang Haoxin looked over and over at the three edged stab in his hand. He put his backhand into the space and put it in his most convenient place to take it out at any time. As for the broken Western sword? Of course, he Zizhong and the knife with the breach were thrown into the corner of the space.

"It's almost time. Let's go down first." He Zizhong also put his dog leg knife into the most convenient place of the space and looked down.

The two men went downstairs with the booty on their back. Their car was parked at the door of the building. When they got down, some fast-moving people came out with their own materials.

He Zizhong, they did not put the materials into the space this time. The harvest in the building was not much. They didn't need to pretend that they had much luck.

However, the two people next door came out with some sidelights - they only carried a few light bags in their hands, and the backpacks on their back were no different from those before they entered the building. Can see when they come out of the expression but not how unlucky.

Fang Hao sat in the co pilot's seat and frowned suspiciously when he looked at the two men in front of him: "Zizhong, have we met that man somewhere?"

He Zizhong also felt that the man seemed familiar to him, but he couldn't remember it for a moment. Until he got to the entrance of the community and gathered together with others, Fang Hao suddenly brightened his eyes and whispered: "does that person just look like the one we saw on the monitor in XX Shopping Center? You said there might be a space ability? "

He Zi picked a eyebrow again, also recalled that matter, nodded: "it seems to be him."

"No wonder they didn't take anything. They probably put them away."

Just don't know if his partner knows that this person has the ability of space? But look at that person calm expression, should be know.

A group of people returned to the assembly site one after another. They even brought a few trapped people who had just been rescued in the car. The military would take the rescued survivors back to the base every time they went out for operations. If the people who go out with the car can rescue the survivors, the military will also discount some materials that should be taken according to the number of people, so we are willing to help when we meet the survivors.

The trapped people have been stuck in their homes for nearly a month. They live in panic every day, listening to the roar of zombies outside and looking at the wandering figures of zombies downstairs. All kinds of pressure almost completely crushed their spirits. If the military did not act around and Hezi Chong came to collect materials, these people would not be old for a long time It's going to collapse.