63

About 20 minutes later, some light and flexible members of the samsara team quietly approached warehouse 35, including Fang Hao.

He Zizhong originally wanted to go by himself, but they had better take part in the action and the plan making by one person. In this way, Fang Hao's best choice is to follow the others.

He Zizhong can only watch Fang Hao smile at himself with worry in his heart, and turn around to follow the members of the samsara team to leave. He knew that Fang Hao also needed to grow up, and it might not be the best for him to tie him around all the time. What's more, he can freely enter and leave the space now.

But, worry or worry.

Speed power is not only about running faster, but also about other movements that are much lighter. Fang Hao has always been a good boy. When he was a child, although he climbed a small house, he did not climb a tree. Originally, he was worried that his climbing action was too slow and would affect other people? But when he really kept up with the people of the previous reincarnation team and climbed up the wall with the help of several boxes beside the wall, he was surprised to find that he had learned a new skill without a teacher -- the wall climbing skill get √!

Cough, of course, this climbing wall is not that. He will not give his son a green hat in his life!

After confirming that there is nothing special in the warehouse (the warehouse here is filled with some PVC pipes), the team leader contacted Guo Bing with a walkie talkie. Two of the team members opened the gate of No. 35 warehouse as lightly as possible. After confirming that the team member who opened the door had arrived at a safe place, he took an alarm clock from his backpack and turned it on

The instant continuous sharp bell rings, the zombies in front of warehouse No. 31 brush back, and the scene makes several people standing on the wall shake involuntarily for a moment - it's frightening!

The zombies outside reached out their hands to the place where the sound came out. The people holding the alarm clock had a good psychological quality and endured the creepy feeling. When the zombies came closer, they would lead them to the gate of warehouse 35.

"What happened to those zombies? Why is there still a little half of it still around? " Chen Ning frowned with the telescope.

"Is there a lot of people there? Heavy taste? That's why they don't want to go? "

He Zizhong suddenly thought of a possibility, eyebrow a pick: "there is a possibility."

"What?"

"The smell of blood is heavy."

Several people were stunned for a moment, and looked at the excited zombie outside warehouse 31 again, and a sense of inexplicable depression appeared in their hearts.

When most of the zombies gathered in the direction of the gate, a team member on the roof of the warehouse opened his alarm clock. The man on the wall turned off the sound of his alarm clock, turned around and ran to the other side of the wall and jumped onto the roof of the warehouse.

With the smell of human beings and the sound of the alarm clock, the zombies continued to enter the warehouse gate. The voice from the walkie talkie said, "boss, we've brought in. We'll close the door when we see the opportunity." Fang Hao and they were all standing on the roof. The walls of the warehouse were relatively strong. These first-class zombies could not collapse for a while.