52

After registering, he Zizhong returns to his car and waits for the signal to start in front of him. The two men have had a good rest in the base these two days. Now they have recovered their spirits and are only waiting for action for a while.

Generally speaking, military operations will gather the vast majority of the zombies gathered in the market for fire crushing, unified clearance, and then centralized collection of materials from several locations. It's no wonder that the zombies in the neighborhood are responsible for their own accidents.

The departure time was set at 6:45. At about 6:20, almost all the teams arrived, and some of them began to inform the leaders of each team to come down for the meeting.

Leaving Fang Hao to watch the car, he Zizhong went down alone to the so-called meeting place. There are only 134 members of each team participating in the operation. According to statistics, there are 32 teams participating in the operation. Many of them are similar to he Zizhong. There are only two or three members in the whole team. There are two more fierce people. They set up a small team on their own. They are ready to join them when they go out to take actions. The premise is that people should look up to their "team" with only one person.

Of the 32 teams, two teams had more people and were more experienced in such activities. When they saw almost all the people, they directly began to explain: "when participating in this kind of military mission, our teams need to wait for the military to clear up the blocks and allow us to enter before driving in. Generally speaking, our task is to clean up the zombies in the residential areas and collect materials. For the ordinary buildings below six floors, about ten people will enter each building at the same time. The participants will clean up from the first floor. In order to ensure everyone's safety, it is better to enter each house with two people at the same time. After you go in, you can distribute the harvest by yourself. Which room you enter and how you harvest depends on your own luck. If someone grabs the harvest of the Tasker together... "

Said the man glanced around the crowd: "unruly people can teach, don't make too much noise on the line. After that, the task of co-operation with others is indispensable. I hope that we will not do those trivial things for the sake of immediate interests, so as to avoid embarrassment when we meet again in the future. "

There are people who steal and rob other people's things every time they act. If these people's strength is strong enough, others can't take them, but if their strength is not enough, they can only be blamed for their own misfortune. It's just that these words need to be mentioned. After all, only when we all abide by the rules can we maximize our interests.

There is no difference among the people. After all, following the military to act together is to be safe and secure. No one wants to cause trouble on his own.

The meeting is nothing more than an oral negotiation. Those who often go on duty naturally know the rules. After that, they turn around and go back to their cars.

At six forty-five, the great army set off in a mighty way.

This time, the army's target is the central area of a district or county in the west of the city. The periphery of this area has been cleared up by survivors and the military. Now the army is driven by military vehicles, and the sound of guns is constantly advancing.