34

The mandarin duck bath, which should have been shared by two people, became a strange "three people" bath because of the participation of a strange white Tuanzi. Fortunately, the hot spring did play a great role in the pain of the two people, so they ignored this small disharmony factor.

"I'll go out and see if there's anything going on these two days." Yesterday, they didn't go out for a whole day because of the space upgrade. Fortunately, there was a monitor outside. He zichong was ready to go out and have a look.

"OK, I'll be in there and prepare to cook." Fang Hao folded his hands on the platform of the pool and laid his chin lazily on the back of his hands. The white ball is jumping up and down on his back. The touch of soft throwing has the feeling of massage.

He Zizhong took a look at the ball, and his wet soft short hair touched his chin, which made people feel confused and confused If there is nothing out there, I can try it tonight The villa outside

as like as two peas before entering space is not what they are.

The monitor showed that no one visited the house yesterday. As for the work of the base? What they originally signed was to try for a day or two. Those people who didn't go yesterday can understand it. After all, it's a matter of dealing with zombies, dead people and ashes. It's normal if they can't do it.

After confirming that there was no mistake, he went back to the space again. Fang Hao had already put the breakfast on the table. The Tuan was staring at a pair of round eyes. He was lying on the table and looking at the round steamed bun on the table, with little stars in his eyes.

Fang Hao was sitting at the table, frowning at Tuanzi.

"What's the matter?"

"I was thinking Yesterday, after eating a wonton, he slept all day Can't it eat human food? "

He Zi, with two bright eyes, quietly went to the table and made a meditation dress. After a while, he pointed to the poor big eyes that were almost dripping out of the water and said, "can we try to feed it a little less? Maybe yesterday was a coincidence? And even if it does, it's just another sleep. "

Fang Hao was still hesitant, but Tuanzi seemed to understand he Zizhong's words. His eyes lit up, and his fleshy body leaped and jumped at the table, expressing his desire to try.

"Then Try it? " Fang Hao nodded hesitantly. He Zizhong picked up a steamed bun, broke off a bun that was definitely bigger than yesterday's wonton and put it in front of the Tuanzi.

The dumpling, which was bouncing around, jumped up immediately and hit the bun with a thump. Then And then It moved away, the bun disappeared, less than three seconds later, flopped down and fell asleep

"Ah! I feel dizzy again

With a meaningful smile on his lips, He Zi touched Fang Hao, who was very worried. "It's OK. Maybe it has to go to sleep when digesting human food? After all, we don't know what it usually eats? Maybe that's how it usually eats? "

Fang Hao, who was convinced by he Zizhong, gently put the Tuanzi on the sofa beside him and covered it with a small blanket. Then they sat at the table and had breakfast.