48

Nowadays, the appearance of the base is quite different from that when they left. There are more and more survivors from city A. although there are many original buildings in the base, there is no way that so many people can have a place to live.

Two days before the two people came back, the base was adjusted again, and the living expenses of all the houses would be charged. Originally, there are real estate in the base, and there are all kinds of perfect evidence to prove that the property belongs to their own people, only need to pay a unified management fee every month. Those who have a residence certificate can naturally live in their own house. Those who have paid enough fees when they enter the city will be allocated uniformly by the base. Naturally, these people need to pay a certain amount of "rent" every month before they can continue to live indoors.

In addition, there are some people who have not paid enough fees. However, because the base of city a is rebuilt based on the original ZF, it is impossible to completely prevent the victims from entering the city. These people now have to find a place outside to build temporary shelters and tents to live in. The base is rebuilding schools and additional people who were used as temporary residences before To solve this problem, build houses on some open space.

There are many people living in the corridor, under the eaves and so on.

He Zizhong and he Zizhong came along together. The originally spacious streets have become crowded. Temporary "houses" of various shapes and materials can be found everywhere. In addition to leaving the driving position on the main road, the pedestrians have to drive hard in the gap between the street and the sidewalk.

Compared with those before the end of the world, the peddlers occupied the road and set up the stalls. However, there are no illegal buildings in the streets under the management of urban management. Even the upper layer of the base also turns a blind eye. As long as the military passageways are not occupied, they will be ignored for the time being.

It has nothing to do with the mess outside. When they drove to the street near the villa area, they could not see the illegal buildings. Outside the villa area, there are patrol police for 24-hour monitoring and protection. The two people handle the procedures of entering the community with the original sign. They are told that this sign has expired now, and the householder needs to take the brand and various relevant certificates to go to the original Property Office of the community for the latest pass within 24 hours.

He Zizhong knew in advance that there would be such a situation that he would be able to complete all the procedures when he entered here. Now, they return to the villa where they used to live with the original brand and prepare to have a rest for one night and go through the latest procedures tomorrow morning.

The streets in the villa area are quiet and clean. Unlike the streets outside, they are messy and full of refugees sitting on the roadside. The villa as like as two peas in two is exactly the same as they did before, and there was hardly any change. After parking the car, they hurried back to the room to make sure that the doors and windows were closed tightly and there was no problem. Then they went back to the basement and opened the monitoring video to check the situation outside the villa these days.