24

He Zizhong and his wife first cleaned a large warehouse and a frozen warehouse in the underground supermarket, and then went upstairs to clean the goods and clothes in the shopping mall.

They didn't take more things, and hardly touched the goods on the outside, but almost half of the goods on the shelves and in the inventory were removed.

On the fifth floor of the shopping mall is the jewelry counter. Several zombies dressed in full armed clothes indicated that their previous identity was the same as he Zizhong and they should all come to sweep the goods. Unfortunately, the zombies left here were injured and assimilated.

"Be careful." As soon as the words fell, four or five zombies found the two delicious foods and stretched out their arms and rushed at them.

After evolution, zombies became more powerful and more flexible. It took a lot of effort for the zombies to completely put them down.

Before they could breathe a sigh of relief, a strong wind came from their heads, something!

He Zi raised his hand again, the steel pipe in his hand subconsciously went up for a round, "when" and a sharp cat call, and the small figure flew back - Zombie cat!

Maybe this is a pet cat brought up by someone? Maybe it's the pet from the nearby family who came here after the end of the world.

He Zizhong sighed in his heart that he would rather meet a zombie dog than a cat, which is much easier to deal with than a cat.

The body is mottled, dark and greasy, and its fur is scattered. People can't see its original variety.

Fang Hao only felt that his heart beat extremely fast. He was just, just about, close to

There was no time for them to regret. The zombie cat, with its bare tail and a scream, rushed up again with its sharp teeth. At this time, it looked so terrible.

He Zi is very attentive. In his last life, he met a zombie cat, but the one in front of him is faster, but If it's the only one, it can still cope with it!

"When!" Another sound, the iron stick just blocked its attack route. Fang Hao turned the stick and hit the cat hard, but it rolled and dodged!

So, this kind of zombie cat with small size and flexible movements is the most troublesome!

Two people, you come and I go, but the zombie cat was knocked to death by random sticks after it bumped into a container because it was too fast.

Pulling out the crystal nucleus in its brain, the volume is slightly larger than the ordinary crystal nucleus, but it has no color, which means that the cat is still in the category of a zombie.

This is really bad news.

With a sigh and shaking his head, he Zizhong went to the exhibition cabinet and began to collect all kinds of gold and silver jewelry.

Gold and silver will be of great use in future bases, and special bullets need to be used. As for those jades and other things, maybe someone will collect them. Anyway, these things are not big. Even if some display cabinets can't be opened, even if they are collected together, they don't take up much space.