19

"Schoolmaster, it seems that the crystal nucleus in the head of zombies today is easier than that of yesterday!" Fang Hao stirred the Zombie's head excitedly and pulled out a crystal nucleus with a brilliant expression. I didn't realize how frightening this move was. Fortunately, two faces were wearing masks, and people in the distance could not see the bright smile on his face.

Hezi nodded emphatically: "it may be related to the length of time it takes to become a zombie?" After all, most junior zombies have this in their heads.

They reached through the side door of the gas station and went straight to the yard with the gas tanks behind them. Several zombies were laid down on the road - the staff on duty here yesterday seemed to have forgotten to close the door when they ran away. They finally found the gas tanks.

In today's pipeline gas everywhere, canned gas is still very popular. Residents in bungalow areas who buy and sell mobile stalls, whose rented houses are not supplied with natural gas, and who live in bungalow areas around the urban area, need to replace their gas tanks every month. In the courtyard, there are all kinds of gas tanks of different sizes.

As they bumped their weight to see if they were full, he Zizhong threw the full gas tank into the space.

Cleaning the gas tank in the yard, the two found a large room, in addition to some empty tanks, there is a device for filling liquefied gas. After studying for a while, they turned to flush one by one and collect one by one. After about two hours, they thoroughly cleaned up the place.

After leaving the gas company and driving to the clothing city, there were more people daring to go out on the way than the previous day, but most of them were in a hurry to avoid the corpses in the street and go out looking for food. Most people's targets are supermarkets, food stores and even pharmacies. The clothing city is empty, with only a few zombies wandering slowly on each floor.

Since there was no outsider, he Zizhong was no longer polite. He went through the whole process like sweeping, not to mention men's clothes. He also got a lot of clothes for women and children.

The result of being able to collect things freely is that even some small shops will be accidentally put into the space.

After a large circle on several floors, the two people felt down from the safe passage. Fang Hao took a telescope to observe the situation outside. He Zizhong took the opportunity to drink a few sips of space water to recover some dizziness caused by excessive consumption of mental energy.

"Schoolmaster, there are about 20 or 30 zombies on the street. Shall we go to the supermarket to see the situation?"

The nearest supermarket is about two intersections and two or three hundred meters away. It's only five minutes' drive away. But I'm afraid the people around the supermarket are concentrated

"To the drugstore at the intersection." He Zi used the telescope to observe the environment and decided to make a decision.

Before the end of the world, he always tried to buy some commonly used drugs when he went out and passed by the drugstore, but even so, the quantity did not accumulate too much. In particular, all kinds of prescription drugs should not be bought at one time. Since it is decided to leave F City in one or two days, it is better to collect more of these things along the way.